ALL MN Supra

Chris-Supra

Apr 1, 2005
Minneapolis/Lakeville, Minnesota
Shot in the dark here, but would anyone be willing to put in a tranny for me sometime in the near future? My R154 is on its way out fast and I don't have the resources to do it myself or the money to pay a real mechanic to do it. I'll compensate you for your efforts with cash/beer/trashy women/etc whichever you prefer.

Thanks-
Chris

P

paul_mkiii

Gentlemen-

A few years ago (1999) my brother had a 88T black with gray interior- we bought it thinking it had a BHG but it ended up being a bigger problem...a hole in the block.... so we ended up selling it. Anyone know of it/ what happened to it? I believe it was a Chinese guy that purchased it... thanks

I'm close to buying an 88T pearle white that needs the motor rebuilt....I can't wait!

Ne0z

Apr 2, 2005
Burnsville, Minnesota, United States
i ran the same time as a porsche GT2, in my almost stock, n/a, shitty tires supra... lmao (but everyone said the guy couldnt drive worth shit)... still, thats really sad that a GT2 Driver was outhandled by me :) but yeah, 196 cars in total.. only two supras, me and a mkiv

Celica Supra

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Ne0z said:
i ran the same time as a porsche GT2, in my almost stock, n/a, shitty tires supra... lmao (but everyone said the guy couldnt drive worth shit)... still, thats really sad that a GT2 Driver was outhandled by me :) but yeah, 196 cars in total.. only two supras, me and a mkiv

red MkIV? is it a grey or sliver Gt2?

boostjunkie89

May 5, 2005
minneapolis
sup guys.... i would be interested in a mkIII meet.. although mine is still apart....i havent been on the forum before, but im a hardcore supra junkie and i would probably be able to setup a discount program for all of you through my shop. midway meets would rock.

Celica Supra

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
Saint Paul, Minnesota
boostjunkie89 said:
sup guys.... i would be interested in a mkIII meet.. although mine is still apart....i havent been on the forum before, but im a hardcore supra junkie and i would probably be able to setup a discount program for all of you through my shop. midway meets would rock.

How much discount are we talking about? :naughty: :x: :biggrinbo :icon_wink

Ne0z

Apr 2, 2005
Burnsville, Minnesota, United States
r u jeff thats doin the 1j swap? if so we have somethin in common, lol, im expecting to get my 1j right before the supra goes into storage so it will be ready for some boostin by next spring... kinda delayed now though since i lost my job... lol

but i have a 1j clip picked out and everything, friend of mine hooks me up on front clips and such, id love to stop by and check out how the 1j is goin some time if its not too much trouble

also, from the looks of the site u guys need a webdesigner or somethin, i can help you out from that angle to get you a nice based layout and any graphic work you may need, if youd like

Celica Supra

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
Saint Paul, Minnesota
boostjunkie89 said:
not sure exactly because my discounts vary by part.... but i can cut you guys a break for sure... i work at propulshun.

How much can you get me those rim in your avatar? I was looking at some at your shop. I wanted some 18 x8 with a 50 and up offset. 5 by 114.3 if possible. These are going on the 04 Mazda 6. The Supra not ready for some rims yet. :(

Let me know. Also in silver or gun metal.

boostjunkie89

May 5, 2005
minneapolis
yeah guys im Jeff... and the falken rims that i set for my avatar are only available in silver or bronze.... let me know a siza and tire sizes you want and i can price em out for ya. as for my 1jz swap i dont hve my clip yet. im stil wating for it to ship over from japan. ill be puttin her back together as fast as i can once it comes in.

Celica Supra

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
Saint Paul, Minnesota
boostjunkie89 said:
yeah guys im Jeff... and the falken rims that i set for my avatar are only available in silver or bronze.... let me know a siza and tire sizes you want and i can price em out for ya. as for my 1jz swap i dont hve my clip yet. im stil wating for it to ship over from japan. ill be puttin her back together as fast as i can once it comes in.

I looking for a 18 x 8 all around and maybe runnin 225/40. But maybe 235/40 after this weekend when I try some Primaxx rims that we got on our Supra. See if 235 will rub the struts. Oh yea the off set have to be in the high 50.

Tell me what you got.

boostjunkie89

May 5, 2005
minneapolis
yeha ill get you a price on those wheels, but i dont recommend that offset... and its not available either... i thonk the highest i can get would be 45mm i have 45 mm on the front and 38mm on the rear. what model of tire would you like me to get for ya?

boostjunkie89

May 5, 2005
minneapolis
im really excited for the 1jz swap...its such an awesome engine. i should recieve it in the beginning of june, and then give me a week or two to get it swapped. next year i should be rolling abig single on it as well, but thats a long way off so who knows.