alabama meet feb 22 2009

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I won't be making it out since we have all spring and summer to do this. Tomorrow is going to be too cold for a meet. I'll get with you guys later on this spring though.

Dr Chill

4 hungry Supras
Nov 27, 2007
Mississippi
Im from the coast , Near Biloxi . I would come out too , If George , Or Noah goes . I would get lost in Bama by myself ....lol
Hit me up whenever the next meet comes around

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I think it was the Mickey Thompson ET streets that did it..............:evil2:

They're a lot softer than the Nitto 555r's.

dogdrake

Oct 25, 2008
Gadsden Alabama
Nice meeting you guys too . It was fine untill the sun went down .then i was wishin i had braught a thicker coat and I think my toes were frostbiten .lol .Congrats on the run Jay.

labrat469

Aug 1, 2007
Alabama
It was a good meet. Maybe next time we will have more than 3 supras at the meet. Dogdrake shoot me a pm about those parts you were talking to me about.

On my way home last night I notice my clutch wasn't feeling right so when I got home I looked at the master cylinder and found it leaking at the firewall. Looks like I'll be spending my next day off fixing that. Oh the love/hate relationship of a 20 year old car.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I will make it when the coast guys make it. That's providing I can ever get these damn bolts out of my flywheel. Jay, what did they seal these with??????????????? It's kinda white/yellow on the two I have out. The flywheel definitely has to be resurfaced, but I have a spare already done, waiting to go in it. I won't be able to reuse the ARP bolts that's for sure. Hopefully I have a set that I can use at home, I haven't looked.

brad horton

Oct 20, 2008
Alabama
3/1 Bama Lanes Bowling
we decided to try and put together a small activity and group up once again. I don't see why we couldn't do this more often. We thought bowling might be a good idea seeing as its a pretty fun activity, there is beer for those who want it, and its inside this time. We can meet up, hang out again, bowl, then maybe cruise around a bit and get some pics this time.

When: Sunday March 1st at 5:00pm

Where: Bama Lanes, 15th Street across the street from Checkers

im going to make a new tread but there u go