alabama meet feb 22 2009

brad horton

Oct 20, 2008
Alabama
I have been wanting to try and get the local Tuscaloosa car guys together for a meet and greet. Decided to take some initiative and set a date and place for a get together.

date: feb22
time: 5.00
place: sonic off skyland

Would love to have as many guys show up as possible. Post or pm me if you are going to come. All cars are welcome to come and you are more than welcome to bring youre friends.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I will try and make it out and I'll see if Keylan can make it in his MKIV as well, but I'm not sure he has it registered yet.

brad horton

Oct 20, 2008
Alabama
lol, i dd mine and dont have a legit tag for it i got it the day of the speed for sale event to. im going to go get one friday. I'm looking forward to meeting you. i saw youre car at the speed for sale event its very nice. I hope ill have my boost leaks fixed my the 22nd.
bhmsupra i think is going as well he rsvped on alabama racing scene.

brad horton

Oct 20, 2008
Alabama
i meet keyland today and he is going, suprahero next time you see him remind him to look at youre wifes car. He and 4g64awd from ars are going to help me redo my ic piping. I heard youre wifes car is very simular to mine 7mgte ct-26-57 sperco knock off ic.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
what do you need to know about the piping? It's really hard to mess it up.

Patrick, I will need a good buffing job before then.................:biglaugh:

bhmsupra

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2008
It's Not Important Bro
suprahero;1246869 said:
what do you need to know about the piping? It's really hard to mess it up.

Patrick, I will need a good buffing job before then.................:biglaugh:

We will need to clearly define what your definition of "buffing job" is Jay cuz that may be Vonda's dept. If it involves a porter cable and compound / sealant that i am on board.

brad horton

Oct 20, 2008
Alabama
we are looking at a better way to rerun up piping i have a sperco knock off and we are looking at droping down into the fender well so maybe my headlight on the right side will go down.

brad horton

Oct 20, 2008
Alabama
mmp?
i think we are going to have about 20 cars from 5-10 forums and im not even on half of them, so i think its kinda late to move it

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
George, if you're going, I may come out. I have some things planned, but they're not set in stone. Let me know.

brad horton

Oct 20, 2008
Alabama
I think were going to do it weekly or monthly we are going to make a decision on when and how often once we get every one together.

dogdrake

Oct 25, 2008
Gadsden Alabama
My daughters meet is over at 11am .Is there anything to do down there untill 5pm ? brad i can help you with your ic pipes if you need me to. I have alot of free time untill 5 . I have some 7m intercooler pipe parts if you need them .Also i have a cooleese kit if you want me to bring it with me.