Advanced AEM tuning: sequential injection and 48-tooth trigger

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Ant: The Driver is at the bottom, usually when a motor breaks a cam belt it's all over within 1 rotation ;)

I guess it could shread and fap around in there but if you break a belt you're going to have the front covers off to repair it anyway!

While Yuri's Mod is PIG Ugly it's a great/simple idea :D

I think with a little refinement I'd be happy to run something like that.
(Damn sight cheaper than the New CPS I bought)

QWIKSTRIKE

475rwhp459torq an climbin
Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
IJ.;1049831 said:
Ant: The Driver is at the bottom, usually when a motor breaks a cam belt it's all over within 1 rotation ;)

I guess it could shread and fap around in there but if you break a belt you're going to have the front covers off to repair it anyway!

While Yuri's Mod is PIG Ugly it's a great/simple idea :D

I think with a little refinement I'd be happy to run something like that.
(Damn sight cheaper than the New CPS I bought)

I agree IJ but I was referrimg to where the wires are being fed. If the wires are fed from in front of the cover the alternator belt can break and wrap around the wire. If it is fed from the back to the front of the cam plate I think it won't be an issue because if the Cam belt breaks the whole engine stops. I found this out first hand.;) Only problem may be heat affecting the wires over time I guess. I like it so much I am thinking of having something fabbed up Ian.

X-man

Dec 5, 2005
Pulaski,Va
QWIKSTRIKE;1048557 said:
Which compressor wheel do you have in the GT42 Sean

It is a GT4202 so depending on what website you read it is either a 74.3 mm or a 74.8 mm inducer and a 102 mm on the big side.

Sean