935 Exhaust Welded and mounted

Blue87T(Dan)

Mar 30, 2005
St. Clair Shores, MI
I found it kind of funny, not that I would even have attempted it myself. More power to you for that. You asked what you did wrong, you were told, its all good.

Glad you got it figured out.

Dan

2 more weeks, I hope!

miggles

i wasnt speeding officer
Jun 3, 2005
perth West Australia
hey bigal0043 nice attempt at the exhaust, they are a really ticky bit of fabbing, one wrong cut/angle here and the whole thing goes out of whack. Dont worry about the bad posts, im sure they are all just taking the piss out of ya, good to see you have a go. If you need to bend a piece of steel (like exhaust tubing) heat up a triangle underneith where you want it to expand from and get a wet rag and drape it on the top of where you want it to shrink to. Where the wet rag goes is where the job will bend to.

miggles

i wasnt speeding officer
Jun 3, 2005
perth West Australia
you mite notice all the people who havnt had any experience with the jobs you tackle are usually the ones who can point out where you went wrong. Dont worry, when they get their exhaust done you can tell them where they went wrong :biglaugh:

bigal0043

Jun 29, 2005
Plattsburgh,NY
www.mk3supra.net
Here you go guys that worked perfectly to switch the middle pipe. It fits up there nicely and doesn't hang down at all. Now i will just need to get a camera to record the sound for everyone... A++ for this exhaust setup from 935... If you want any more pics let me know..

100_0227.jpg

100_0226.jpg

100_0225.jpg

sorry for the other pics being down. i moved to a new apartment and havent gotten internet yet.. i host csperformance.net on a server in my apt

Last edited:

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Al: You had an issue posted asked for help didn't throw a tantrum and blame everyone else took a pile of friendly crap from the guys, got it all sorted without buying another exhaust!

In my book you've done well! :)
(As I said earlier no one is born a master fabricator and even after 30 years of doing this I still make mistakes it's how you handle them that shows your true character)

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
geez can no one take a joke and laugh at other peoples expenses anymore?

come on my joke was funny. and it was just that, a JOKE. you got your stuff together and it came out looking nice, no need to let my asinine comments get to you :)

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
my exhaust probably sounds the same, i have a megan n1 and custom 3inch piping from the dp back. it sounds awesome. its loud though and will get you pulled over even in the bronx if you get on it driving past a cop...