92 SC300 Build.

highmilehatch

Oct 22, 2005
PA
www.street-solutions.com
Fast forward 6 months later.

I built a fully stainless dual 3" exhaust system using Vibrant 1127 mufflers and merge collector:

70.JPG

71.JPG

72.JPG

73.JPG

74.JPG

I still have yet to weld the tips on. Sounds stock at idle and no drone. Nice mellow tone.

I decided to paint the car right here in the shop. I used over a gallon of Shopline base to get full coverage on everything. Clear was PPG Deltron DC4000. This was followed up by 3M Trizact discs starting with 1200 grit to get any imperfections out, then to 3000 grit. The entire car was then compounded, polished and swirl mark removed. This was a very long tedious process.

These shots are after basing everything.

75.JPG

76.JPG

77.JPG

78.JPG

79.JPG

80.JPG

I ditched the OEM Supra Springs and shocks and went with Bilstein and Ground control with custom rates.

81.JPG

Here is how the car currently sits. I have yet to finish the fine detailing and do a proper photoshoot. This pic does not do the car justice. The paint looks excellent.

82.JPG

The car runs and drives amazing. The turbos will hit 14 psi and hit boost cut in third and fourth gear. This will be fixed when I upgrade to Apexi Power FC and tune the stock twins for 17-18 psi. Right now I'm just enjoying the hell out of it.

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
finally an update, ive seen the car in person and it looks really good and it sounds awesome

pulls very nicely too, makes me want one