7m mk3 supra vs is300 turbo

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
88mk3supra;1839334 said:
then i shall not post another thread like this again. thank you. but when i do race ill be sure to post it up, which will be very soon.

Turbo Habanero;1839336 said:
Not that big of deal just make sure you come through with the goods :)
No worries man, but you'll get better results with, "here's a video we shot at the track, my buddy's 20XX versus my Supra" rather than dragging out a thread about why nothing has happened. :)

88mk3supra

7M DEMON
May 23, 2009
Clayton,Ohio
i know i know :/ plan was to do a 40 or 60 roll :) i don't go to the track mainly because i just don't feel like launching and breaking stuff i would feel a lot better on the highway but then you run into the cops lol... i need a good camera!! but i promise to deliver the goods! hopefully i can hang with the good ol 2jz ;) also just a little info i will be starting a 2jz build this upcoming winter :)! cant wait shooting for big power

88mk3supra

7M DEMON
May 23, 2009
Clayton,Ohio
well my bud with the is300 finally got his new clutch in so its no longer slipping, i know hes waiting on tires now along with me lol my street tune will be done and off to the dyno. he did mention he has a issue with his throttle body that cant be fixed.