400+whp 7M's

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Slow66 said:
Its ok....

you can love me like that.....

:D

really!

and you can tell everyone what it costs to get maybe 750whp.... ;):)

:biglaugh:

*dont beat me up Duane....lol*

Like I said..nothing a bit of nitrous can't cure :biglaugh: I am just messin with ya bud. Go hit a 1000 hp and don't blow a gasket ;)

Duane

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Bryan, Duane, me and probably Nate too: ballers! BIG ballers... Well, Nate is a little baller...

I dunno exactly how much money i've put into the car, but, its not cheap... However, when you have a goal, to get the object of your desire, suddenly, money doesnt become the object, it just helps you get your desire... *GONG! and bows*

Will $20,000 get you 600+hp, sure... But you have to know what you're getting, where to get it and how to put all the pieces together... But do it... Dont talk about it, dont day dream about it, just do it... You have enough people here to help you...

boostadikt

Freeway Foreplay
May 11, 2006
c-ville, Utah
a little off topic but wtf is with your sig reign?... hahaha i have always looked at it and wondered about the girly glitter crap... so im finally asking.....

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Glad you asked... I love you is a form, a saying, to show your admiration for something or someone... The picture is my supra... So, I love my Supra... And the words below are a play on a famous line from the movie Full Metal Jacket... ;)

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Reign_Maker said:
Bryan, Duane, me and probably Nate too: ballers! BIG ballers... Well, Nate is a little baller...

I dunno exactly how much money i've put into the car, but, its not cheap... However, when you have a goal, to get the object of your desire, suddenly, money doesnt become the object, it just helps you get your desire... *GONG! and bows*

Will $20,000 get you 600+hp, sure... But you have to know what you're getting, where to get it and how to put all the pieces together... But do it... Dont talk about it, dont day dream about it, just do it... You have enough people here to help you...

You should be a spoke person for nike LOL
Do it!

Sign
Baller

flubyux2

Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
Apr 2, 2005
st. pete, fl
www.myspace.com
lol... whatever man. i prefer that picture because it looks better than this one.
p340456_1.jpg

p340456_2.jpg

p340456_3.jpg

and those are Real 505A's, 19x10 front and 19x11 rear. thats my old 89 Turbo targa 5sp. i dont take many pictures so this is what i have to work with. if you dont like it, tough shit buddy. how's that crow-pie taste now, eh nate?

i AM buildnig the car the way i want... thats why ill be running 19's when everyone says that its too much wheel and they are pointless. im in no rush to prove myself to anyone or appease anyone. i build the car at my leisure, as it interests me. i dont need to hurry up and get it done to prove shit to you or anyone else.

and how bout everyoen else stop living vicariously through the nay-sayers and stop parroting the opinion that 1000rwhp isnt streetable. how bout YOU people go build and drive a 1000rwhp supra before you make claims that its not streeetable... the traffic goes both ways on this guys. suck it up.

xXxICExXx

Aug 6, 2006
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
madsupra88 said:
Honestly im not flamin u here or anything, but how many MKIV with all that big power get lower than 12's heh not many. how many 400-500 hp MKIII get between high 11's to high 10's heh i can name a few for you. thats why they call them dynoqueens :D

Thats because they all drive stick and dont know how to drive for shit. I've joined in on one event so far, the fella with the least rwhp (he drives a red mkIV with black stripes, didnt catch his name) just tooled the other supras that were stick, all hundreds of hp above him from what i recall. Except for Duane I think he got the best time of the MKIV.

flubyux2

Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
Apr 2, 2005
st. pete, fl
www.myspace.com
lol joe... yeah, im not about to tell ANYONE that i can race a car at the track. i used to be good, but that was back in 2000. i havent really competed since. but when i did drive, i did bracket racing and took 2nd place in my class. i was cutting 0.505-0.520 lights (Back when tehy were measured from 0.0 seconds). now theyd be considered 0.005-0.020 lights. i dont know when they changed the RT basis. i drove my 5sp rx7 back-to-back w/ only 0.020 second difference in the runs... but i doubt im any good now :( im sure my ex drives better than me now. shes really good at the track and im jealous! lol

btw... IJ, nick... how come youre reposting my pics? just resizing or editing?

which Rail car are you guys talking about, the one in bosnia?

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
flubyux2 said:
lol... whatever man. i prefer that picture because it looks better than this one. and those are Real 505A's, 19x10 front and 19x11 rear. thats my old 89 Turbo targa 5sp. i dont take many pictures so this is what i have to work with. if you dont like it, tough shit buddy. how's that crow-pie taste now, eh nate?
I apologize, I had no idea they were real 505A's... :sleep: Crow-pie? Never tried it :dunno:

i AM buildnig the car the way i want... thats why ill be running 19's when everyone says that its too much wheel and they are pointless. im in no rush to prove myself to anyone or appease anyone. i build the car at my leisure, as it interests me. i dont need to hurry up and get it done to prove shit to you or anyone else.
Thats fine, just don't claim that 400whp is easy until you have done it yourself... It might be easy for your buddys with there 1000hp mk4's. I funded and put together my car, its not cheap and its a lot of hard work.

and how bout everyoen else stop living vicariously through the nay-sayers and stop parroting the opinion that 1000rwhp isnt streetable. how bout YOU people go build and drive a 1000rwhp supra before you make claims that its not streeetable... the traffic goes both ways on this guys. suck it up.
You really need to stop talking like these are your cars. Remember you have the 200hp mk3. Am I supposed to respect you and look up to you because you ride shotgun in fast supras? How bout YOU go build, finance and drive a 1000whp supr... nvm Get off your little pedestal and back to the real world where you own a multicolored 200hp car on pimp ass rims...

Spiv

hooligan
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando, Fl
Eh, I've been in enough rediculous cars in the past to know what I want for my own car. 800rwhp gte sc300, 1100rwhp turbo c5, 500rwhp sr20-240, and even a 343rwhp turbo miata. Frankly, the issue isn't whether I /can/ drive it on the street or not, or if it's even difficult to get around. I know what fast is. Frankly when I set out on my supra project, I decided early on that what I wanted was a mid 12's car. Why? Because when it's done right, mid 12's spanks most everything on the street anyway, and is a pleasure to drive around.

If I wanted a track car, I'd have build another rx-7. If I wanted something to post crazy dyno numbers, I'd have gone 2j. I wanted something that was fun to drive and work on. I got that, and it didn't even cost me an arm and a leg.

PS: I'm not a cheap mkIII owner. I've got more parts and ambition than time, and don't mind spending the money when it's the right thing to do. I also don't mind fabricating things when I want something, and either don't like the price or don't like what's available.

Frankly, 450rwhp is a fast car. It will beat 98% of what's out there. If you want to compete with that last 2%, be my guest. Been there, done that, done with that.