3D Supra

cwapface

Supernerd
Mar 30, 2005
Eugene, OR
www.dylanwiggins.com
mods if this is supposed to be in the supra showoff topic then my bad

some of you may remember the 3d mkiii from SF, kind of inspired me to keep working on my own model

base.jpg

wire1.jpg

suprate.jpg

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
Did they teach you to do that in a drafting class?
Like in high school or college?
That stuff is way beyond me.
I am good with MS Paint though :) heheh

cwapface

Supernerd
Mar 30, 2005
Eugene, OR
www.dylanwiggins.com
thanks y'all. yes everything is in 3d so you can light it and pose it however you want. it is done in maya and yes i did take a few classes is college. yes the rear end looks funny, i just noticed it when i walked out to my car a minute ago :) no i will not do a pre 89, they are ugly as sin anyway :D jk i already have the pre 89 front bumper done up . whew. more stuff tomorrow

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
cwapface said:
thanks y'all. yes everything is in 3d so you can light it and pose it however you want. it is done in maya and yes i did take a few classes is college. yes the rear end looks funny, i just noticed it when i walked out to my car a minute ago :) no i will not do a pre 89, they are ugly as sin anyway :D jk i already have the pre 89 front bumper done up . whew. more stuff tomorrow

aweomse job man...pretty sweet...yeah the rear end and roof line almost make it look like a chop-top... if you tone it down on the back end flare and raise the roof line slightly it should look nearly perfect...

AWESOME job...very cool

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
do you know if you can export the skin or shell of that so that i can work on it on 3dsmax. btw did you use seperate polygons to do the white parts on tail lights or did you just do a material for it.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
ive asked this question above and i would like an answer damnit i get ingnored to much.
:)
heh
j/k
but what did u make it with?