3D Supra

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Now you just have to make the interior, and engine fully accessible, and render it with some animation of the doors opening and stuff. Then sell it to Toyota! BTW Extremely nice work, I know how hard it is to make anything good on maya and 3d studio max-type applications.
eric

Larry_A

You don't matter
Apr 7, 2005
SoCAL
cwapface said:
damn you swaq! lol

It was a 'spare time at work' kind of project, then after I left that job I found that the only version of that file was from around pic 2. D'oh fo sho
That work reveals a passion that makes it difficult to comprehend how you could sell your car. As others have already said, I get the feeling you may actually be back in the game at some point in the future ;)

SilverSupraT

7M '78 Toyota Pickup
Oct 3, 2005
Eastern WA
www.geocities.com
HAHA! cwapface, at least you have an excuse, you don't have spare time. I have no excuse, I just gave up :p

Don't mean to hijack the thread (I'll take it down if you want), just thought this might keep people at bay for a moment lol

EDIT: pic removed. I'll start my own thread in the Photoshop forum if I start working on this again
http://img105.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cgmkiiishellssto4.jpg

Last edited:

SilverSupraT

7M '78 Toyota Pickup
Oct 3, 2005
Eastern WA
www.geocities.com
download some program with a serial. I like 3ds Max it has one of the best user interfaces I think. But it lacks in other areas. All the programs seems to have their perks and downfalls. There is 3ds Max, Maya, Lightwave, XSI, Z-brush, Rhino, Wings, Cinema 4D, Solidworks and tons more.

Then go to CGtalk.com, Threedy.com, 3dtotal.com, CGchat.com and like a billion more sites that you can go to and find tutorials and read what other people are doing/going through.

That's how I know everything that I know, hope that helps.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Not me, unfortunately. The 'wireframes' that display in the lumiblue theme are only mock 3d. I'd be interested in a real wireframe too... we might be able to make things like a Garmin GPS Supra model if we had access to a wireframe.