2jzge NA-T 30 psi?

j3r3my

Jul 19, 2010
mass
why not 31? :3d_frown: HA!

but seriously psi doesnt mean shit! 30 psi on a 35r is not going to be the same a 30 psi on a t76! thats your first mistake sir.first you need to get yourself a power goal and ask or SEARCH a way to acheive said power goal on a 2jzge na-t.which i might add is the same thing im doing in my turbo mk3 and my power goal is 500-530 rwhp :evil2:

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
We need information from you, good sir!
1- How much money do you have to spend
2- How much power do you want to have in the end
3- How much work are you able to do (has to be top-notch quality work, not backyard stuff)
4- How long are you able to wait for this to come to fruition?

Reply with info and we shall see what the general consensus is. Until all of that info is public we can't tell you what to do. (more will be needed as well, that is just barebones basics)

mnracer550

Sep 15, 2010
Duluth, Minnesota
imagine if this was posted on supraforums.com this would have 5 pages of flames in like a solid hour lol. but on serious note, do a little research, and figure out what you wanna do with this car. drag? dd ? 30psi with any turbo is alot of boost with any turbo.

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
toyotanos;1669955 said:
We need information from you, good sir!
1- How much money do you have to spend
**Need For Us To Help You.

2- How much power do you want to have in the end
**Need To Know To Select Turbo. Usually With 30PSI, Ball Bearing Is Preferred.

3- How much work are you able to do (has to be top-notch quality work, not backyard stuff)
**Need To Know.

4- How long are you able to wait for this to come to fruition?
**Important If It Is Your Daily Driver

Reply with info and we shall see what the general consensus is. Until all of that info is public we can't tell you what to do. (more will be needed as well, that is just barebones basics)

You can run 30 PSI on a 60-1 and 30PSI on a 80MM....both are NOT the same PSI, so the way to select the turbo you need is to know the power level you are looking for.

You will also need fuel for this power level as well.

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
Yeah stock NA fuel pump with stock injectors.. 30PSI

Different turbo's flow different lb's per min so 30PSI doesnt mean shit.. You can make 400HP on 30PSI with a small turbo or 800HP on a big turbo on 30PSI

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
evil.jpg

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
Your reply is rather late for someone actually wanting help.

...unless you're a troll D: Do you know what happens to trolls? I'll give you a hint:
Troll --> ('x_x)G-(._.Q) <-- SM

Help us help you dude!

sorry about that i was short on time and wanted to quickly post this so i made it very brief but as im looking at it now i was actually very unclear, ma'bad. i appologize for not responding sooner i didnt have very much time on my hands this few weeks. im looking for the most economic route to reaching about 650-750hp, im in highschool so i USUALLY have alot of time on my hands.

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
Easiest Way To Those Numbers...

Do a 2JZ-GTE Swap, No NA-T.

By a Ball Bearing 70MM Turbo.

Upgrade Your Fuel System To 1000CC Injectors And Fuel Rail And Fuel Pumps To Support.

Buy An AEM, Haltech, Motec Or Stinger Standalone.

Build The Head, Cams, Springs And Retainers and over size valves is optional.

Throw In A Clutch To Support That Power, Twin Or Triple Disk.

Go To The Dyno, Throw In C16 And Tune.

That is how you make the higher end of the power you are looking for reliably and safely. You don't want 800CC injectors for 750HP. I don't like running my injectors at their limit, people use 80% as a rule of thumb of what you should not exceed. I use 70% for my calculations because it makes no sense because you can have proper idle with a good tuner and sequential injection.

None of this will be cheap. The price of a twin disk is $2,000 plus.