2JZ MK3 22psi vid!

Dec 31, 2010
IL
FullNelson;1786646 said:
Is there a build thread? It looks like your having great success with the windshield washer fluid.

I haven't made one, but I also have been a little busy. 5 gal Windshield wiper fluid tank came in today, when I accrue some pics I will start one :) Have been taking some pics of the new exhaust and such. If I start one I'll let u guys know here.

FullNelson

Sep 17, 2007
Coastal Georgia
MA67SupraTurbo;1787439 said:
I haven't made one, but I also have been a little busy. 5 gal Windshield wiper fluid tank came in today, when I accrue some pics I will start one :) Have been taking some pics of the new exhaust and such. If I start one I'll let u guys know here.

Cant wait. Are you doing your own tuning too? How o you like the Stinger EMS?

Dec 31, 2010
IL
Will not be doing my own tuning. I simply would like to richen the A/F a bit. Datalog shows some decent leaning due to the GT4088 and 4inch custom exhaust being added after it was tuned. This was Matt's old car. Tuned by Scottscennessey from here on SM.

EDIT: Hottscennessey

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2010
IL
supra1008;1789789 said:
nice! avenged ftw!

LOL, Hell yeah, RIP Rev. Just got my AEM 5 gal Methanol tank and I am building a speaker box with 1 false sub, and one functional subwoofer. The false sub will house the tank and pump, upgrading to a 220psi pump, and 350ml/min nozzles. Also getting an AEM meth pressure failsafe gauge with alarm. Once i get more pics I'll start a thread. Or sub to my channel, as a build vid will be made when all is done. thanks!

SupraClaou

Supramania Contributor
Sep 1, 2006
Athens,Greece
Nice work! Great setup... Car sounds like a beast.
I also run a single 72mm 2jz at 21 psi with R154 trans. I saw your video and I think you run a 3.9 rear diff? Correct?

Dec 31, 2010
IL
SupraClaou;1792118 said:
Nice work! Great setup... Car sounds like a beast.
I also run a single 72mm 2jz at 21 psi with R154 trans. I saw your video and I think you run a 3.9 rear diff? Correct?

I am not sure, maybe Jeff can chime in on the diff ratio. What fuel setup do you have?

Boost Lee;1795515 said:
Good stuff. :) Makes me warm inside to see a new video of this Supra!

Hey man what's up! I just bought a 250 psi recirc meth pump for better atomization, ganna tune it when the salt goes away. Still working on her, I may PM you if I have any more questions. Desperately looking for the missing rear interior. Just ganna make my own trunk floor and carpet, and n search for 2 back seat rests. Then I can mount some things. Glad you like it. I accidentally erased the only 2 vids with wheel-spin in 3rd, one was cool as it was at night and the traffic lights swayed back and forth with a green trail of light trailing it! Oh well, a 29 psi vid is coming after re-tune, and new dyno vid! Sick ass supra for sure!

tomsupra8683

82gts7mgte
Mar 31, 2007
puyallup
I cant wait for the next video.I am also doing a 2jz na-t swap but i dont plan to run more than 15lbs of boost with my gt35r turbo.Any more power in my celica i wont go any faster when gas is applied the tires would just smoke or my drivetrain may explode the w58 can only take so much.

Dec 31, 2010
IL
tomsupra8683;1798148 said:
I cant wait for the next video.I am also doing a 2jz na-t swap but i dont plan to run more than 15lbs of boost with my gt35r turbo. Any more power in my celica i wont go any faster when gas is applied the tires would just smoke or my drivetrain may explode the w58 can only take so much.
Went through 2 clutches, 2 trannsmissions, and 2 diffs, stock 2 peace MA67 drive-shaft never failed though....weird.

jdm2191;1799492 said:
I think he is ready for liftoff
Lol, I was watching the boost gauge and didn't even notice I was ganna hit a bit of air! I would have held the steering wheel better!

IBoughtASupra;1799517 said:

MK3Hitman21;1799561 said:
Any updates.

Have been doing alot of work fixing things that weren't done/working right. Speedometer cable swap, DB blue Innovate wideband gauge where stock boost gauge was, turbo timer wiring, removed steering wheel to swap out combination switch/harness, moving EMS around, ganna go from GT4088 to Gt4094R and now have my 250 psi methanol pump! KYB's rear are in, pulled diff, need to replace drive shaft eventually (3/4inch short), relocate stinger EMS LED, relocate kill switch for driver convenience, sleeper exhaust with cutout, wire a valet for the Viper alarm..yada yada. Don't have time to pull engine so I didn't do a build thread as it's not really a build yet. Have to build my false speaker box too, and I can't decide how I want it to be, so that's a pain(6 subwoofers). I have a ton of pics though. Thnx guys, 29 psi vid when it's done.

*EDIT Have been fixing things that weren't done(as in finished) and things that weren't working right(broken). I just realized it kinda sounds like work wasn't done right by previous owners, you can tell from the vid it was done amazing! (except my 2 loose CHRA bolts that let meth escape out the crack! lol)
sorry for confusion. lol

Last edited: