2jz-gte Swap to 1990 7m-ge

tsals

Jan 9, 2010
nothern VA
jdmk3;1501184 said:
Yeah thats pretty much impossible to find a 2jz/1jBH/R154 all together. Just make sure you source everything from a reputable seller. Its going to take some time but it will be worth it in the end. As far as parts that you will need thats not included in your list. You will also need 1j engine brackets (thats what im using along with MK4 motor mounts), 7mgte driveshaft, mechanical clutch fan setup (recommended), 1jz/2jz igniter, 7mgte LSD diff (recommended), boost and oil pressure gauge and some custom intake piping. I know im missing something. Anyways, expect to spend for misc. parts needed throughout the build, trust..:icon_bigg

yeah completely expected to have to buy random things here and there. and i have another car to drive while the swap is going on so time isnt an issue. i want to take my time and make sure everything is done right. starting an h22a swap in my brothers prelude si this weekend so that will be lots of fun. then need to do some routine maintenance on my gsr and then the supra goes under the knife... cant wait..

laotionracer101

Jan 8, 2010
Arkansas
Ya know if you look really good on ebay you will find what you want for great deals, and you know you can contact the seller if its a private one

tsals

Jan 9, 2010
nothern VA
just got the BOV in this thing is awesome

1jzMoe

Supramania Contributor
Apr 2, 2005
Vilseck, Germany, Germany
laotionracer101;1521403 said:
Ya know if you look really good on ebay you will find what you want for great deals, and you know you can contact the seller if its a private one

I wouldn't recommend you get stuff from eBay, you dont know exactly what you are getting . Just check out the authorized vendors part of the forums, they are there for a reason and they have the parts you will need and more.