2jz Corvette

Piratetip

Far From Maddening Crowds
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 30, 2005
MKE, WI
They probably blew the engine and just happened to have a 2jz around. Who knows.

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
Meh, unless the C4 is PERFECT, I really don't like them. The hottest C4 I ever saw was a track car with CCW classics. To me this is a waste of a 2J. There are cooler, more unexpected things they could have put this motor in.

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
finnally a 2jz in a vette instead of a 350 in an mkiii see too many of those... heh

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
They're in Kuwait, hence my sand comment...

ZR-1's are badass, and how can you not like C4's? They look a hell of a lot like our cars...

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
Poodles said:
ZR-1's are badass, and how can you not like C4's? They look a hell of a lot like our cars...

Interiors are hideous, I'm not a fan of the LT1, they look like shit from the back, they are really hard to get in/out of, etc. The last few years after the face lift were much better. The Grand Sport and ZR1 are badass.

Isphius

Supra-less :(
May 30, 2006
long branch
kabanimk3supra said:
yes....i love it. i would like to see the look of an american muscle enthusiast when he/she sees this

Im an american muscle enthusiast, But i also like lots of japanese cars. The only question i have is what for. The corvette isnt much of a different car from the mk3, only more expensive(on average) and with 2 seats. IRS rear, double wishbone front, about the same dimensions, maybe 2 or 3 hundred lbs lighter. Only improvements i can really think of are aftermarket chassis support and the brakes, and it has huge factory rear tires? And its fiberglass and wont have any rust?