2400 miles of bliss!!!

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
nosechunks;1500314 said:
Sweet, im picking up a set this week. Tired of the hood falling all the time.

Lol. I replaced the first one and not looking grabbed the old one that I has slip into the new ones bag. So I get done with the passenger side and the hood starts sagging. I'm like :: angry :: then I did a Homer Simpson...DOH!!!

engine bay day 2. Battery area all the way to the strut tower. Cleaned and 3 coats of wax. All conecters cleaned up! Swapped out the sawblades and headed out to toyota for some nozzles and toyota RED!
p1500629_1.jpg

p1500629_2.jpg

Oh no!:nono:
p1500629_3.jpg

The battery that was in there caused some rubbing on the paint. Going to see if I can get some of the...damnit I don't even know the paint code.:3d_frown:
p1500629_4.jpg

Did 1/4 of the hood last night.
p1500629_5.jpg

Well it's still a work in progress.

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
Man George i would pay you to clean my car in a heart beat, but i think some of the rust by the battery tray area might scare you away :p

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Damnit George!!!!!!! You know I want to see it with the shiney MKIV wheels on there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:: rant3 :::: rant3 :::: rant3 :::: rant3 :::: rant3 :::: rant3 ::

As for the rest of the improvements............:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
You guys should be patient, he's probably out in the garage finishing up the 8th coat of wax. :D Understandable he wants to finish that before posting high quality pics... hehe

Very nice ride, awesome DD! Nice to know someone like you is going to take care of and drive such a fine example of a MKIII. Enjoy her!

Oh and when you update your sig, I recommend leaving the old 3E5 car in there.

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
JDMMA70;1500699 said:
Man George i would pay you to clean my car in a heart beat, but i think some of the rust by the battery tray area might scare you away :p

I might pay you a visit. You know any good Mexican food places?:love:

suprahero;1500716 said:
Damnit George!!!!!!! You know I want to see it with the shiney MKIV wheels on there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:: rant3 :::: rant3 :::: rant3 :::: rant3 :::: rant3 :::: rant3 ::

As for the rest of the improvements............:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Gracias' Amigo.

MKIII VIXEN;1500753 said:
Geoooorrrgggee, Where arrrrre youuuu?
Picture of wheels please.:icon_bigg

Soon. Hopefully will take pics with a certain white and blue supra. If your making bannana nutt bread then I'm there in a heartbeat!

trydrew;1500854 said:
You guys should be patient, he's probably out in the garage finishing up the 8th coat of wax. :D Understandable he wants to finish that before posting high quality pics... hehe

Very nice ride, awesome DD! Nice to know someone like you is going to take care of and drive such a fine example of a MKIII. Enjoy her!

Oh and when you update your sig, I recommend leaving the old 3E5 car in there.

Lol. I like my my music, my garage and my cars for sure. As for the 3E5 car it will get transplanted to a donar car courtesy of Scott/ForcedTorque. Plan is to do a Supraholics resoration with my son over the next couple of years.

nosechunks;1501003 said:
That cars beautiful, still cant get over it.

Thanks a ton. "One mans treasure is another's trash." Not sure who first said it but I'm glad to have her.

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
jugodegolf;1501020 said:
Soon. Hopefully will take pics with a certain white and blue supra. If your making bannana nutt bread then I'm there in a heartbeat!

The white and blue supra's aren't available for a photo shoot at the moment. The blue one is headed to the plastic surgeon for a face lift and the white one is still waiting on her new boost of energy.:icon_bigg

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
MKIII VIXEN;1501063 said:
The white and blue supra's aren't available for a photo shoot at the moment. The blue one is headed to the plastic surgeon for a face lift and the white one is still waiting on her new boost of energy.:icon_bigg

If I know Jay they'll be ready asap.

Got something done today even though it was bleeping cold.

Car is now registered and should be getting the title in a couple of weeks. Picked up some paint. Got the correct size batter in there and battery tie down back on. My list is getting smaller. Seat cover removal and a alignment tomorrow. Oh! I ordered the window trim and then she's about done other than a thorough detail of the undercarriage.

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
gaboonviper85;1502399 said:
real men stay 7m

Lol.

nick88;1502409 said:
2jz the 92, build the 92's 7m and once it is built swap into into the 89, sell the 89's 7m.

:boink:

IJ.;1502410 said:
You're a freak George :aigo:

Constantly amazed how well you "Polish a turd" :D
(wanna come do mine)

I just like my cars clean IJ. Had a offer to buy it today. :icon_razz Told him to find his own. Alignment came back perfect. Fixed a slight exhaust leak and then off to a movie.