2400 miles of bliss!!!

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
bhmsupra;1498483 said:
looking good dude. Very nice indeed.

Thanks Patrick. She still needs lots of work. Main thing is motor is strong and paint is good. Rest is piece of cake.

suprahero;1498498 said:
Hey Patrick, I knew I'd find you in here.............:biglaugh:

Looking good George.

:boink: Wish we had better luck with the 92.:3d_frown:

nosechunks;1498528 said:
Wow, that has to be the cleanest factory MK3 ive even seen. Good luck with it and keep it safe!

It's not even close to my old 89.
p1498555_1.jpg

nick88

JayHall's Hero
May 10, 2009
Des Moines, Iowa, United States
suprahero;1498560 said:
It's the color George.........it's hard to compete with that shineeeeeeey red.

Definitely hard to compete with that red, its just shiny and defined for being red, and you can see a reflection of what looks to be a s2k in your fender.

Congrats on the buy.

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
jugodegolf;1497659 said:
Thanks. I really like bone stock for a daily.
+1 my 92 is awesome. I kinda regret putting suspension and wheels on it because of the ride, but makes it look 100x better, hahaha.

Stock DD FTW!

csnow

Matthew 6:33
Apr 5, 2005
Palm Bay, FL
Nice car. Your a gutsy man for driving an unknown 7M that far. The last one I bought didn't make it 3 hours before it blew.

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
nick88;1498605 said:
Definitely hard to compete with that red, its just shiny and defined for being red, and you can see a reflection of what looks to be a s2k in your fender.

Congrats on the buy.

For sure. We'll see how this comes out. Felt like clay was going across sandpaper when I started.

The blue car was bad ass!:icon_razz Had Mseries 6 cyl, turbo'd motor stuffed into that little sexy chassis.:love::love::love:
p1499027_1.jpg

JDMMA70;1498635 said:
Moar detailing pics George im watching closely

Like I said before I'm glad that not too many hands had been in the engine bay. Going to look good in no time.

tissimo;1498644 said:
+1 my 92 is awesome. I kinda regret putting suspension and wheels on it because of the ride, but makes it look 100x better, hahaha.

Stock DD FTW!

I regret not leaving her stock....No I've got to go try and make a fast 7m.:: angry :::: angry ::

csnow;1498694 said:
Nice car. Your a gutsy man for driving an unknown 7M that far. The last one I bought didn't make it 3 hours before it blew.

Thanks Chris. Well that sucks. Did you do a compression test before consumating the deal? I made several phone calls and pm's but I was apprehensive for sure. I was more confident when I flew to Philly to pick up the 92 and drive it back. Reason was Steve drove it regularly and Dave/joliroger gave it the thumbs up, where in this case the car wasn't being driven regularly.

The look on Arash's face was pretty funny when he asked if I wanted to even test drive it.

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Went through a thick file of receipts today. I know of at least one person who made money on a supra. Lol. Good for him. I'm happy with my purchase. Headgasket was done, and A/C serviced a few times.

Infinity speakers and I think the same exact alpine unit I have in the 92. Lol. Well busy day today. Registration and picking up a new set of hood shocks and Camry nozzles. Cant imagine owning a supra w/out them.

92TealSupra

Supramania's Parts Man
Sep 2, 2008
Great Lakes State
Love the car. Seriously I would just keep it a 7M such a beautiful machine. This would be a Supra I wouldn't ever part out, I truly mean that.

=]

Another funny thing Jay why when I come to a thread so i always post right behind you? I don't even look to see who the last poster was..? >,<!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
92TealSupra;1499272 said:
Another funny thing Jay why when I come to a thread so i always post right behind you? I don't even look to see who the last poster was..? >,<!

Anytime you post on Supramania, you have a better than average chance of posting after me.........:biglaugh:

Razoe.........your comment was just toooo easy for a nasty minded person like myself so I left it alone.......:naughty:

csnow

Matthew 6:33
Apr 5, 2005
Palm Bay, FL
jugodegolf;1499027 said:
Thanks Chris. Well that sucks. Did you do a compression test before consumating the deal?

No, I knew there were issues. I found an empty coolant jug sitting behind the passenger seat when I bought it. The owner tried to play stupid but I was buying the car for the body alone. I was hoping it would make it home but it let go on the way. Tissimo and I went back with a trailer and towed it from Daytona to Melbourne. Now that I think about it; I was wrong, it only made it 1.5 hours...lol

I just bought a VERY clean 91 targa a week ago. It came home on a trailer. The motor was blown from the get go on that one :)

Really George, that is a great looking car. It couldnt be in the hands of a more caring and meticulous owner. I cant wait to see what you do with it.

Chris

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
RazoE;1499282 said:
Camry squirters are like a mini-carwash..

I got some for my girl's Corolla, and their power scared her the first time, hahah...

got to love a squirter.:naughty:

csnow;1499307 said:
No, I knew there were issues. I found an empty coolant jug sitting behind the passenger seat when I bought it. The owner tried to play stupid but I was buying the car for the body alone. I was hoping it would make it home but it let go on the way. Tissimo and I went back with a trailer and towed it from Daytona to Melbourne. Now that I think about it; I was wrong, it only made it 1.5 hours...lol

I just bought a VERY clean 91 targa a week ago. It came home on a trailer. The motor was blown from the get go on that one :)

Really George, that is a great looking car. It couldnt be in the hands of a more caring and meticulous owner. I cant wait to see what you do with it.

Chris

I'm betting is was a silver or charcoal iirc. Got a lot done today.

nosechunks;1499417 said:
Where you getting the hood struts from? Toyota?

csnow;1499423 said:
Autozone is the cheapest place to get those.

Chris is correct. Rear are in great shape.:icon_razz