2008 Supra MKIII - Project 1BYDFALT

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
crisp;1534505 said:
...upon a distant planet deep within the galaxy quantumania... there was a diatomic conflagration the likes of a pole cat mating with the neighborhood tom. Freak friend-foes of fanatical flagrancy fornicated forcefully about each others projectile pursuits like the evening moth about the proverbial lamp whilst peanut gallery curmudgeons constipate on the conflictual dance of these Jekyll and Hydian perpetrators of finger pointing dicklomacy that would bring the community of we audience into the pits of hell to be mired in the gun-slinging assault of posted print in a dirt-clod war shaming bludgeoning of two polar extremes of concept that share in the common alignment of execution in the singular psychosis that is mutually punctuated by an acrimonious pair of performing pundits to the sweet-n-sour chicken tune of savory sniblets of snobbing perpetually to the point of promoting a response that is as brutal as the likes of this meandering diatribe.

Take that... yous.

-crisp

i think my brain just stopped for a second

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Sneak-peek...

IMG_7742_SMALL.jpg

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Donnie;1551446 said:
I feel the need to call Shenanigans.

Are you still planning on the rims from earlier in the thread?

Yup.

crisp;1551375 said:
SHOTGUN!:biglaugh:

-crisp

Oops! Sorry, I forgot this car will NEVER be driven :sarcasm:

HKS_TRD;1551514 said:
Those valve covers look awesome!!

Love those invisible cam gears too, totally stealth FTW!!!

I forgot to take the timing belt out as is not needed. Is a new design - a valveless system. Doesn't need cam gears!!!

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
Man that looks awesome!!!!

So all along you were using photo trickery, it wasnt a real car you were building, just an RC one ???

I think I need one of these too

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Moy;1564199 said:
^LOL!

Nice model car :biglaugh:

LOL

empera;1564200 said:
nice scaled model sucka

HAH, LOL... Is a 1/10th scale nitro RC car. Just got it today! Snapped some pics with the iPhone. I could probably make it look more real if I take the time. LOL

HKS_TRD;1564212 said:
Man that looks awesome!!!!

So all along you were using photo trickery, it wasnt a real car you were building, just an RC one ???

I think I need one of these too

BINGO!!! LOL