Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
kissass.gif

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Went to the local car show and saw it in person. Here is a pic. I liked it. They would not let people sit in it like the other cars. But its nice.

Its also listed at $118,000.00 so I dont think I will be getting one any time soon.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

OneJoeZee said:
Mat, you're funny. lol :D

no dude - I'm serious ... I've driven more german "cars" than most of the guys here have ever seen *G* - despite being passenger of almost EVERY german car since 1999 *g*

just read the audi-facts...

4.2-liter V-8
420-hp
0-60 in 4.6

so basically audi's 2008 R8 with 4.2l V8 and 420hp is capable of the same accelaration like our 1993 MKIV with 3l I6 and 330hp ...

LOL @ Audi

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
German cars break on our shitty american roads...

When I was in germany, we had an A8 rental and the damn thing cruised effortlessly at 120mph and would take off and pass very easily at those speeds...

Germany cars are very VERY well made for the application, sadly they aren't the best...

Though you have to admit the Supras where a bit of a fluke. Seriosuly, where the hell did they come from compared to the other cars that toyota made at the time?

TurboWarrior

Apr 1, 2005
Canada
They usually have good motors. German Cars i mean. But man. Ive seen VWs randomly drop windows and break in the door, windows stop working, wipers dont work, all odd problems like that. The window thing happened to a friend of mine 3 times.

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
I would buy one in a heartbeat if I had enough money. I saw 4 or 5 of them at the last ALMS race I went to, very cool cars.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
Poodles said:
Though you have to admit the Supras where a bit of a fluke. Seriosuly, where the hell did they come from compared to the other cars that toyota made at the time?

that's a great question....but then again...it was built to compete right? BMW, nissan...they had sporty cars too... the celica lead up to the supra. it wasn't out of nowhere.

i like the mean look of this audi...but from what's been posted it's not that impressive..... and someone said it has less HP then a audi sedan? WTF?! lame.

case closed i'd rather have the sedan unless this can be easily tweaked to have more HP than advertised. which isn't totally out there considering the supra was advertised with a fairly lower amount of horsepower than it really produced...

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
it's more in line with say a ferrari...

not the most powerful, but it's a good all-around car...

making more power out of a boosted car is easy, the R8 isn't from any info I've seen...