:love:

p824240_1.jpg

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
Poodles said:
it's more in line with say a ferrari...

not the most powerful, but it's a good all-around car...

making more power out of a boosted car is easy, the R8 isn't from any info I've seen...
Supposedly its a great all-around car. However in that respect I would compare it more to a Porsche then a Ferrari, which are notoriously terrible to drive anywhere but the track. Aside from the brand new ones like the 599...

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
There has to be something really horribly bad about the GTR for it to come in at that price... with that kind of performance; or its just completely stripped. Over here it will be a huge success though, since Americans are willing to buy junk as long as its cheap.

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
mkIIIman089 said:
There has to be something really horribly bad about the GTR for it to come in at that price... with that kind of performance; or its just completely stripped. Over here it will be a huge success though, since Americans are willing to buy junk as long as its cheap.
It's ugly and overweight.

DETONATION666

DECEPTICON MK3
Oct 29, 2006
Bethpage, New York, United States
IMO audis kick ass expecially G.B short wheel base rally cars were out of controll but working on them in anyway frustrates even the most patient people I know..plus power to money ratio isnt the best ive seen...Ill take a BMW any day over one

Mk3Jesse

Fire is my friend.
Oct 22, 2006
Augusta, GA
www.myspace.com
The R8 is hotness.
you guys complaining about performance you've got it all wrong.
its about image. Top Gear did a special on the car and it outperformed the 911 and it wasn't even the v10 version.