1jz/2jz pics

jawsgear

Undergoing Construction
Jan 29, 2006
Sactown
www.jawsgear.com
aphxero said:
Wow jawsgear must be rich. Looks real clean! I'm guessing it's not your daily?

HAHAHA! Rich? Not! It has taken over a year of saving and working on this car to get it where it is today. Still have more work to do. If I was rich I would be drinking Corona's down in Mexico right now, not working our butts off every day. LOL:biglaugh:

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
jawsgear said:
HAHAHA! Rich? Not! It has taken over a year of saving and working on this car to get it where it is today. Still have more work to do. If I was rich I would be drinking Corona's down in Mexico right now, not working our butts off every day. LOL:biglaugh:

I agree..if you are hustling daily for the dollar...you ain't rich...and If I was rich........then...:biglaugh:

1fastsupra

Nov 24, 2005
ft lauderdale
p405920_1.jpg

p405920_2.jpg

here is my daily dose of fun:biglaugh:

1fastsupra

Nov 24, 2005
ft lauderdale
driftking786 said:
B E A U T I F U L that is sick nice rims, paint, motor/turbo setup. that is one of the reasons i have a supra because there NICE!!!by the way are those te37's?:love: i also belive 2jz?
thanks for the compliments,yes i'm sporting a set of te37's and it is 2jz powered ...........and daneyan the color is burgandy pearl,not sure about the actual paint code

1fastsupra

Nov 24, 2005
ft lauderdale
JonnyRedline said:
1fastsupra that engine bay is clean man...whered u hide all yer wiring??
thanks bud,with the 2jz harness i didn't need any of the relays and sensors originally on the chassis so they were all deleted and wires re-located to the underside of the wheel well but strategically placed so as to not have the wheels bottom out into them,also the engine harness were stripped of any unwanted wires just to give me that bare basic look..............it worked:biglaugh: