p469514_1.jpg

Oh snaps!

p469514_2.jpg

I want 2 GT25r's one day.

89toy

Banned
Nov 10, 2006
10,000 lakes
Hey Supranick i read what ur intake system said and is it true mike urbano has pass. I dont no the guy or anything but recall reading his Blue Jazz article in superstreet. Its was pretty sweet lookin with the work rims and everything. please reply and let me no about Mike because ive been wonder were he's been all of these years.

HamsMKIII

Yes, it's fast...
Dec 16, 2005
Saginaw, Tx
89toy said:
Hey Supranick i read what ur intake system said and is it true mike urbano has pass. I dont no the guy or anything but recall reading his Blue Jazz article in superstreet. Its was pretty sweet lookin with the work rims and everything. please reply and let me no about Mike because ive been wonder were he's been all of these years.

He's not on this world anymore.

89toy

Banned
Nov 10, 2006
10,000 lakes
Holy Shit what the hell happened to Mike? I noticed that Mike was the first in the us to make a JZA70 on his own. Man my heart goes out to his loved ones. Its really too bad he was a hardcore JZA70 builder.

Nick Stonawski

Apr 2, 2005
Manhattan Beach
tissimo said:
nick, did you drill/tap that break booster port on there?

nope. motor was from an Aristo.

thanx for the comments guys. and as stated, yes sadly Mike isnt with us anymore. dang, reading through that thread again brought back memories and got me teared up.

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
SupraNick said:
nope. motor was from an Aristo.

thanx for the comments guys. and as stated, yes sadly Mike isnt with us anymore. dang, reading through that thread again brought back memories and got me teared up.
interesting.. my aristo motor didn't have a port.. right now just using a smaller vac port.. when I take the manifold off later I'm going to drill and tap it for a larger port..