13s with nitrous and 7mge!

ricerkid

Jul 8, 2009
St. Louis
atmperformance;1974204 said:
what does the whole car weigh in at? any idea?
I like it and i support it.

It weighed 3300lbs with me in it at a local scrap yards scale. Not sure how accurate that is, but it is gutted.

AGlobalThreat

Acceleration
Apr 4, 2005
Santa Clarita
What rims are you using with the tubed slicks? Front skinny too? Hard to tell because the videos are far away.

Since you already gutted it I'd recommend a carbon fiber hood and a lightweight (possibly relocated) battery.

Did you already pull the front sway bar out?

Those 3 things would give either set of tires more grip and it would be faster when hooked up.

I can't tell if you have stock seats but those are really heavy too.

ricerkid

Jul 8, 2009
St. Louis
AGlobalThreat;1976118 said:
What rims are you using with the tubed slicks? Front skinny too? Hard to tell because the videos are far away.

Since you already gutted it I'd recommend a carbon fiber hood and a lightweight (possibly relocated) battery.

Did you already pull the front sway bar out?

Those 3 things would give either set of tires more grip and it would be faster when hooked up.

I can't tell if you have stock seats but those are really heavy too.

Stock sawblades are what the slicks are mounted on, stock sawblades in the front as well. I wanna try taking off the sway bar next year. I don't wanna spend the money on a hood and the battery(not sure it'd be worth much 1/4mile). I am stock seats too and I agree they are friggin heavy.

I want to compete in the 8.0index at my local 1/8th mile, so I'm just focused on refining what I have at the moment. Bumping up the jetting a little bit is all I'm really thinking about.

ricerkid

Jul 8, 2009
St. Louis
well i ran 8.3 in the 1/8th with 100shot so maybe 25 more? I dunno, solenoids I'm using max out at 150 so no more than that haha