WTB POS for $400-600 ish

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
I would love to find a broken supra in Ottawa preferably. I would love it to be targa and 5spd. Turbo would rock hardcore, but if it was turbo auto targa I would still consider, or targa 5spd na I would consider. Just thought I'd throw this out there for anyone with a pos with bhg sitting in the garage wanting to shed some weight. I also favour the early style rather than 89+.
eric

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
Stretch said:
I would love to find a broken supra in Ottawa preferably. I would love it to be targa and 5spd. Turbo would rock hardcore, but if it was turbo auto targa I would still consider, or targa 5spd na I would consider. Just thought I'd throw this out there for anyone with a pos with bhg sitting in the garage wanting to shed some weight. I also favour the early style rather than 89+.
eric
eric, i think i have a car for you. cept it has some rust on it. I think its a 88 NA 5 spd, Targa. Its not too bad shape, and the interior isnt that bad. its for 600 at this car place hwere the other guy said it was abandoned. Theres actually 2 of them there, both pre 89's. If ur interested i coudl go by sometiem and take some pics for you. i think he wanted 600 for it? dont remebr but it wasnt too expensive. Not too sure if it runs or not, but i did the math and for 600, you could prolyl part it out for more anyway.

Stretch

Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Thanks for looking out for me cryoslash, but I would prefer one without much rust if any. I also came to my senses and since I'll be away all year for school it wouldn't be fair to my mom to kick her car out of HER garage ahahaa so I'll be good and not buy a supra for awhile. I'll just keep building up my engine unless i see a nice car with little to no rust for cheap cheap! I would like to install my digi components in a car is why.
eric

Last edited:

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
Stretch said:
Thanks for looking out for me cryoslash, but I would prefer one without much rust if any. I also came to my senses and since I'll be away all year for school it wouldn't be fair to my mom to kick her car out of HER garage ahahaa so I'll be good and not buy a supra for awhile. I'll just keep building up my engine unless i see a nice car with little to no rust for cheap cheap! I would like to install my digi components in a car is why.
eric
heh alright. but if you ever need any mark 3's for me to look for, im always up to help you out :D.

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
Stretch said:
eric
wish you woulda asked earlier... i'm in nc, but i HAD a 87 turbo 5 speed targa w/ tems... motor was BLOWN though, but i got rid of it last month

Stretch

Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Ahahah shit, that is pretty much EXACTLY what I wanted to find, blown motor and all :biglaugh: Oh well, there has to be someone else like you around me.
eric

Stretch

Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Aight, I'll broaden my offer. $800-$1000 for the car I want to find. There's got to be one around within a couple hundred km of me.
eric