Why do all the dumbasses at Wal Mart talk the most?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Seriously. Do I just beat the odds in the people that cross my path and want to talk about my car? Congratulations, St Peters Jungerman Wal-Mart. You hired at least one millennial buffoon. Remember the movie "Step Brothers" with Will Ferrel and John Reilley? Dale Doback says a bunch of stuff to his dad at breakfast, and his dad has to actually say to him "that has literally never happened". That is how I feel some times. Like a dog when he hears a strange sound and tilts his head to the side.

And in the rare chance the assclown reads this board (unlikely) the "1J" is not an engine family. "JZ" is, and 1JZ or 2JZ denotes generation. And the 1JZ was not imported by Toyota in anything sold in the US. Despite you wanting it to be so. He reminded me of way back when on AOL car chat, were every other 13 year old had an imported Skyline. Or a Civic Si Type R.

And why do so many of the idiots stock the shelves at night at Wallyworld? Not that all the night stockers are idiots. But all the idiots seem to be night stockers.

cinderMK3

I want all the HAm
Apr 13, 2015
Akron Iowa
How did he bring up supra talk? If he was stocking shelves, I see your plate would spark the convo but unless you were driving down the isle of Wally world in the soup, he might be a wizard.

Hehe cheers Nick :p

Just a lot of wierdys out there. I live in the Midwest less of the idiot factor persay, but a ton of creep-o's round these parts.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Haha. I avoid this by staying out of WalMart. ;)

I find it hard to talk cars with strangers beyond a simple "Nice car!" comment. I can't think of another hobby where so many people are so... misinformed - or where so many are sure of that which just isn't so.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Come on Jeff, Nick has an award for being a Grumpy Old Man..............let him be a Grumpy Old Man..........lol

Sorry if we got off on the wrong foot Nick. I really did think 1j was an engine family and I'm pretty sure this guy at Nopi told me that he bought a Nissan Silva that came stock from Japan with the 1j. He seemed very knowledgeable so I think you're wrong on this one............also, stocking shelves isn't my only job. It just helps supplement my income. Please don't hate on me for trying to better myself. Hopefully the next time we talk will go a little friendlier.

Raggan

Mar 16, 2015
Maple Ridge, BC
suprahero;2076469 said:
Come on Jeff, Nick has an award for being a Grumpy Old Man..............let him be a Grumpy Old Man..........lol

Sorry if we got off on the wrong foot Nick. I really did think 1j was an engine family and I'm pretty sure this guy at Nopi told me that he bought a Nissan Silva that came stock from Japan with the 1j. He seemed very knowledgeable so I think you're wrong on this one............also, stocking shelves isn't my only job. It just helps supplement my income. Please don't hate on me for trying to better myself. Hopefully the next time we talk will go a little friendlier.
lmao