version update now need help!!!

vabeachsupra

shade tree mechanic
May 7, 2008
va beach, va
:biglaugh:i updated my Maft Pro today to 5.0. In the process i forgot to save my previous tune. i was wondering if anyone around the Va Beach area may have some Maft tuning experience???? previous tune was making 310 rwhp with moderate boost but, now i am looking to bump it up alittle..... ct26- 60 upgrade, sperco fmic, 3'' elbow/ dp/ exhaust, aeromotive FPR, cleaned and overflowed 440's, HKS BOV. motor-fresh built from bottom up.... any suggestion?

vabeachsupra

shade tree mechanic
May 7, 2008
va beach, va
soundslikesemi87;1413111 said:
Sorry, I don't think anyone in the Va beach area knows how to tune Maft Pro...I know the regular maft and safc and vpc, but that's about it. I'll ask around though.

thanks, any info helps. i have a laptop and and not totally against getting it close with Vf voltage, then finish it off on the dyno. but, would like to have someone that has experience do it instead.

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Where in Va Beach are you? I may have seen you running around. The only person beyond semi87 that I can think of might be Forcefed, but he's out for 6 months or so. Try contacting All Aspects (757-547-2888), Virginia Speed (don't know the number), or Dyno-Tuned Performance (757-549-3966). Stay away from Millennium Racing. They are serious trouble. As for Dyno-Inc, I'm not too certain. I haven't heard much beyond one of their tuners spouting crap at a local meet trying to convince a modded MKiv, who knew what he was doing, to change his tune. Then again, you can't talk about tuning a civic and turn around and jump in on a Supra conversation without changing your way of tuning. lol

Personally, my favorite is Abacus Racing. They rock. 757-363-8878. I know they do a bunch of Supra stuff. They've done work for quite a few of us local guys with machining, it might do some good to give them a call and ask if they know anything. Or maybe that shop that has that 1000WHP license plate MKiv, the one mentioned in the 2010 meet thread.

vabeachsupra

shade tree mechanic
May 7, 2008
va beach, va
thanks for the info! i have been away for a few days and have not been able to check the forums. i am in the independance/shoredrive (bayside) area of va beach, what about you? since i was here last i have installed a wideband and have it connected to the Maft Pro.
i would like to get this tunning done there is an autocross at little creek next weekend. but, not willing to rush to play!!
i think that i will give abacus a call.