Vanity plate question; your opinion?

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
'kay guys...

I don't usually ask for opinions, but.... :evil:

Satan's and I are going to get vanity plates soon, especially with the new rule in effect (only a rear tag needed in TX now).

So those of you that've been here for awhile and know how easy for ppl to get worked up in the bible belt... we were looking at some his/hers tags that would say sumthin' like this...

1. S8N & S8NS
2. HELLSG8 & PERLYG8 (if 7 characters allowed)

Anyways, ya'll know we don't worship the devil or anything like that... but knowing that all of these Texans carry heat and can be scary (religiously), I worry about someone taking things too far... especially w/the GF (while I'm not around). You know how brave some ppl will get against a girl :nuts:

Should we just play it safe and stay away from religion or evil sounding tags... especially sonce these are our daily drivers...?

fstoy

Soon to be Evil Twin
Mar 30, 2005
Texas
How long has the "rear plate only" rule been in affect?

I like the first choise of plates.

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
Satan said:
'kay guys...

I don't usually ask for opinions, but.... :evil:

Satan's and I are going to get vanity plates soon, especially with the new rule in effect (only a rear tag needed in TX now).

So those of you that've been here for awhile and know how easy for ppl to get worked up in the bible belt... we were looking at some his/hers tags that would say sumthin' like this...

1. S8N & S8NS
2. HELLSG8 & PERLYG8 (if 7 characters allowed)

Anyways, ya'll know we don't worship the devil or anything like that... but knowing that all of these Texans carry heat and can be scary (religiously), I worry about someone taking things too far... especially w/the GF (while I'm not around). You know how brave some ppl will get against a girl :nuts:

Should we just play it safe and stay away from religion or evil sounding tags... especially sonce these are our daily drivers...?

howabout

S8NS RDE
GRM RPR
C OF FRE (sea of fire)

If i thought you worshiped the devil, Elvis....then you gotta be the nicest devil worshiper ive ever met!! :drink1:

we know ur not that tho...just a cool guy.

but know texans are some religious mofo's....so i dunno. I dont think your car will get fucked up or anything, but maybe a couple footnotes on the windshield lol.

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
fstoy said:
How long has the "rear plate only" rule been in affect?

I like the first choise of plates.

its going into effect later this year....like sept i think. as for plates S8NS would be cool so would 2JZMA70 but i think thats over the limit.