Two Supras for sale!!!!!

Scruggs86.5T

Dec 8, 2007
Slidell, LA
I just looked at two different supras today for sale in the San Fransisco area. I thought I would throw this up incase someone in the area is interested. I would hate to see them go to waste.
The first one was a black 84 P type 5sp, not sure on the mileage but it seemed to run really well. I ran really smooth hows that. The back hatch was dented in on the drivers, just the hatch though. The front bumper was a little rough, paint wise, some cracking, it had a bra on it though. The drivers side door was missing outside trim. Overall it was pretty nice. I liked it although the guy that was selling it didn't have the title only a bill of sale. I am planning on registering it in Washington state because I am military and I wont have to deal with any smog issues. Washington state wont get me a title for it if it is an out of state car without a title. So not for me then. The guy was wanting $900 for it. Looked like a good little car though. His number is 415-573-6866.

The second one was black 83 P type auto. 34?,??? milage, probably good for a project. Needs a fuel pump supposedly, thats what the guy said, external by the way on the 83's, also needs pass. side window and front windshield. Body looked to be in good shape though. It hasn't been registered since 99 though. I am not looking for a project, I already have one, I need a DD. This one was for sale for $700, although you could probably talk him down to $500. He was talking about bringing it to the junk yard. His number is 415-946-9553.

Hope someone saves these two cars, both have a lot of potential......