Time for a meet in San Diego

d_boy

Apr 4, 2009
s.d
Hello All,

About a year ago My Supra friends and I had a meet in Mission Bay that was alot of fun. It was a great spot to hang with food, fun, and sun. Many of you guys made it to this meet and we would like to see you come out again and new people to come out too.

But for now it looks like we are going to do pot luck style or just give up ten bucks a person and we will provide all you can eat and drink. I hope you guys can make it, this event should be a fun one for the whole family.
Pics below are from the beach event...thanks

Ok now confirmed the meet will be the 23rd of May 10am-till we leave. Also people let me know if your going to bring potluck style or give up 10 bucks and we'll convert it into food.

Right now because the volume of Pinoys, we are seeing alot asian food on the list to include (my favorite)lumpia. I personally am bringing a large pan of chicken Katsu for everyone. Bring whatever you want even cases of water or any drinks. Or once again go the easy route and cough up 10 bucks, whatever you prefer. We are trying to figure out what everyones going to bring as early as possible...thanks

Also here is the original link in Supra Forums

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=535942