Thoughts on ECU masters standalone computer.

super51fan

Jul 28, 2010
Indianapolis
It looks like they also have 7mgte adapter harness. Any feed back from 7 M owner. I see a !j that looks to be doing well and a 2J mkIII swap that just got running. Would like to see pictures of ecu mounted in car. Pros Cons vs AEM or Pro EFI? Thanks for input?

Zach

ECUMaster USA
Apr 6, 2005
TX
Hit up Alec Pozner, Larry at SP tuned his, or there are a couple of other guys on Supraforums running our setup on the 7M. Mounting the ECU is up to the end user, although we'll probably come up with some kind of mounting bracket for the Mk3 soon. I've obviously been running it on my 1.5JZ for a while now, been extremely pleased with it or I wouldn't be selling them :)

Alec

SP Tuned
Apr 6, 2009
Illinois
I'm very happy with mine so far! Pretty hard to beat for the money. Zach, I like your mounting bracket idea ;)

Sep 19, 2011
Des Moines, IA
Been slowly working on putting mine in. id do it over aem v1 just because of ff capability, and sequential ability. thats why i actually went this route. i am making my own harness. im at a stand still at the moment as i was waiting on parts for it and pushed the car out to get busy on my other car. hoping this ecu will be great for me. I would consider it on both cars, but it does not have transmission control sadly.

I don't think you can beat it for the price.

doonsuka

May 27, 2011
AZ
I would like to see more videos and hear or see more about it's flex fuel capabilities. Does it stack up to Pro Efi when it comes to Flex Fuel?

fonz87

89 Turbo!!!!
Nov 17, 2007
Streamwood, IL
I will try to get some pics where I mounted mine. It's just been cold here in Chicago and I took a break from working on my car.

I m hoping to have the car up and running and tuned by end of April.