Supra Vs. Charger (Video)

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
Well i've had this video on you tube for awhile now. I figured I might as well post it up now that i'm bored. This was at the iowa speedway. They allow us to race down pit lane but the tracks not preped at all.Its 1/8 mile, I ran a 9.2 with a passenger and beat him by a car and a half.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmrqcJLh_U8

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
3" hks sport exaust, 3" downpipe, test pipe, 57 trim ct26, 11 psi of boost,HKS SSQV, k&n intake, mk IV TT pump, aeromotive fuel pressure regulator, and 225/40/16 bfg drag radials.

AjWit

Boostin without Boost.
Jan 31, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Nice kill, i hate chargers, maybe because they pull me over since thats all cops around here drive anymore. Either way, i cant wait to doa couple mods and to the flashlight flats around here, i hear its all about bragging rights.

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
Nice kill. The view would be much better without those big ass white poles in the way but what can you do. Have you run the 1/2 mile yet???

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
The car hooks up very very well. I'm able to launch at 5500 rpm on the street and still hookup. I've actually taken an 08 WRX outa the hole with it on the street.

I wish I could get rid of the white poles but I was racing at the Iowa Speedway, which is an oval track. They open up the 1/8 mile every friday night and they have a portible tree and all that good stuff.