str4

boostadikt

Freeway Foreplay
May 11, 2006
c-ville, Utah
LMAO, i was heading home on State St. on a friday night a little while back trying not to get a ticket cuz its where all the ricers cruise.... a LOUD ass SRT4 with 3 punks pulls up next to me and starts trying to mess with me lol....... he keeps throwing his blow off valve and all of them have these huge grins on their faces like they are going to destroy me:rolleyes: So me and my friend are like screw these guys and slow down till we have a large gap to pull and i down shift to 2nd, he does the same and i wait for him to go before i slam it..... my wastegate opens and i instantly go Flying past him.

Instantly they all lost their grins and looked like "HOLY SHIT, Its a Turbo'd old supra" he then slowed way down and made a U-turn.... me and my friend were laughing so hard, he got owned bad and his car was definetely not stock from the way it sounded.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
starscream5000 said:
I love it when those shit eating grins dissapear as soon as the person realized they've bitten off more than they can chew ;).

That is almost sig material. ;)

It's so true, though. My car isn't exactly a sleeper, but 75% of the time, the initial reaction to it is, "heh, it's just an older Supra, no biggie".

That initial reaction gets shoved right back down their throat when they see black smoke, smell rubber, and see my sexy @$$ pulling away. :biglaugh:

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Our SRT-4 at school yesterday dyno'd 230whp stock, and 280 on 18psi/stage 2, and open downpipe on 100octane.

Tun_x

Built to do the NASTY!!
Apr 1, 2005
Utah
Srt4's put in the hands of someone thats knows what they are doing should be taken very seriously I have seen some crazy neons

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
I've got a friend with one. Last time he dyno'ed he was putting down something like 280ish HP and 310ish toruqe. He has done a lot to it since then... I wouldn't want to touch him with my supra anytime soon...

Tun_x

Built to do the NASTY!!
Apr 1, 2005
Utah
here is one I was thinking of
p644564_1.jpg

buldozr

Jan 9, 2007
North Texas
hell yeah, that golf cart has better looking wheels and tires than my car, and its cammed too!(gasoline, not sick, a bunch of car batteries, SICK!).

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
SRT4's are nice. i went and test drove one a few weeks ago, and was VERY close to buying it.
W/ exhuast, they sound very beastly. they have decent power, and are somewhat cheap. one i was driving has 19k miles, for $14,000.
fun little cars.