STOLEN - White 1990 CRX HF - Puyallup, WA

kmfdmk

Old School Cool
My white 1990 Honda CRX HF, WA plates AFX 8246 Stolen from Country Gables apartments in Puyallup, WA between 12:30 am and 6:30 am Friday January 11th.

VIN - JHMED8369LS022448

Call me Rusty @ 740-513-6244 if you see or know anything.
or
Call the Puyallup Police Department: 253-841-5415

kmfdmk

Old School Cool
Car was found nosed into a ditch in the Bonney Lake, WA area around 8:00 pm today. Unsure of the full extent of damage, however at this point it appears that entry was gained via prying the drivers window/door out. It still had the plates on it, and had to be towed.

It's alive. Okay so that's a bit optimistic, but at least no visible major body damage from 200+ feet. Tow company did say that the interior had been gutted, they haven't looked under the hood. But it doesn't appear to be riding high, so it should still have the engine in it... Here's to hoping all is well. Will know more when I can see it in person.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Ugh... sorry to hear of your misfortune man. Consider an Autolock, or Brakelock (whatever they call them), I have a couple, and while I'm sure they *can* be bypassed, I can't imagine your typical joyrider would have the proper equipment to deal with something like that. I can tell you from accidental experience that they make driving a car VERY difficult, if not damned near impossible.

Oh, and for anyone else reading this, if this happens to you, be sure to post pictures asap. ;)