Spoted Red 89+ at tommys!

jdemara

Apr 28, 2008
North Delta
nope. its a red 91. used to be mine and i will be buying it back off him in a month or so.
his name is Jerret. im actually going to BCIT with him right now. :) haha
any of you local guys got facebook?

jdemara

Apr 28, 2008
North Delta
Jerret did the clutch job. Im buying it off him in a month or so and pulling the engine for a full rebuild. New internals, turbo, exhaust etc.

jdemara

Apr 28, 2008
North Delta
ya for sure .. i agree.
what kind of engine build do you have to pump out 450hp? besides the 57 trim and MHG... cuz thats about the same number im shooting for. and what are you tuning with

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
Doing ARP hardware never hurts to be safe. Head studs are pretty much a must if you want it reliable. You'll have to look at fuel system once you've got the engine back together though if you're aiming for that kind of power. 550cc's at the least, upgraded pump, adjustable FPR, j-tube mod, and then whatever electronics you decide to go with whether that be Lex AFM + SAFC or MAFT or full ECU replacement.

LAYZORBEEMZ

JZX73 owner
Jun 28, 2009
Maple Ridge, B.C.
I have:
Bic ddp, greddy mhg, arps, apexi safc2, walbro 255, 550s, greddy type s bov, greddy sp exhaust, greddy profec b boost controlled, 57 ct, bic fmic, and I'm installing a aem fpr soon and tuning it with a aem wideband.