several sightings

brs86supra

Nov 5, 2006
suffolk,va.
Well one day i was in chesapeake, around chesapeake square and i seen a red mkiv believe it was an N/A couldnt tell. On Tuesday i seen a red mkiii in suffolk, on 58. Ive seen this one before its got what looks like a fresh paint job and chrome rims. And on Sunday night i seen a black mkiv in suffolk getting gas at BP across the street from advanced auto. And ive seen this baby blue mkiii around suffolk and chesapeake a couple of times also. So if this is one of y'all, we should meet up and meet with others and cruise.

brs86supra

Nov 5, 2006
suffolk,va.
yeah i sure am to, im still hoping that were gonna have that meet in april that someone i seen is trying to set up. By the way neither one of yall were in suffolk yesterday, on 460 heading towards winsor were y'all. Because I spotted a white mkiii heading in that direction yesterday.

brs86supra

Nov 5, 2006
suffolk,va.
haha nope, couldnt get it to run properly with na-t with the gte electronics, so i took off all of the gte electronics. and got a brand new na wiring harness and put in all the ge electronics. so now im NA. and i got it to run good now, just havent had a chance to drive it around the block yet. but it idles fine and smooth and doesnt jump timing, and no vaccum leaks. probably gonna try the na-t route again in the summer.

Yep, votech is a technical school for high school students. It's just that my class is really advanced compared to the other classes so my instructor basically lets us bring our own cars to work on. As far as a good shop, all i can give you is a good head/machine shop. It's called The head shop down at london bridge rd. They did the machining for my head, regrinds, valve adjustments, and also did my cams and journals. All for 350, which is in my opinion, a decent price.