Scoobys RHD conv pics update

bo3232000

Lurking in the dark
Jul 22, 2005
Cumming,Georgia
www.cardomain.com
Finally up dated pics in cardomain.com for the supra,and no new ones of my daily driver an 88 323 with bp05 swap...Hopefully i posted this in the right spot..Supra stuff is of course first and at bottom is specs and pics of my little monster 323...Hope you guys have an open mind and enjoy the site,trying a couple things on supra to hopefully create a unique driver...
Thanks
Scooby
( just click this link)

Last edited:

Jason T

JZS161 Aristo TT
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland New Zealand..Aotearoa
NashMan said:
umm whast wiht your intake manafod that will fit wiht you thottle body on and stuff

Is that inlet going into a MA70 :3d_frown: Strut tower who needs those :nono:

BPT into a BF munch munch gearbox for lunch :naughty: Can you say tourqe steer :biglaugh:

Got LSD :1zhelp:

bo3232000

Lurking in the dark
Jul 22, 2005
Cumming,Georgia
www.cardomain.com
I know,i know strut tower.In my original thread i mentioned this problem...This is what happens with outside the vehicle fabrications....:3d_frown: :cry: This is my first Supra build and am trying different things. Now i see why it hadnt been done yet,or mentioned....Slowly figuring out things one at a time,and modifing along the way...........I will see if I can relocate it on the outside of the tower,and if not then back to the drawing board............

bo3232000

Lurking in the dark
Jul 22, 2005
Cumming,Georgia
www.cardomain.com
Okay here are more of the rhd swap in progress,I finally got the motor in the car and now begins the tedious process of hooking up all the pains...Hopefully it is going to be done around Thanksgiving.........Will post more as they occur..and video of inital start up will be added also.. ( just click this link)

Last edited:

bo3232000

Lurking in the dark
Jul 22, 2005
Cumming,Georgia
www.cardomain.com
More to come in the following weeks...I have finally gotten thru with my customers for a couple of months since the Nopi nats are done and should not have any rebuilds or new ones to deal with until after thanksgiving....Got the intercooler and oil cooler mounted finally and hopefully full sheet metal back on the car within two weeks...Would love to get paint on this A.S.A.P since it has cooled down in Georgia to an alright degree of low humidity,and dry days....Will post more followups over the next few weeks on progress,and try to get ones of recent progress by tomorrow....You guys kick ass and the tips and knowledge we all share is priceless to all......http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2381034