Sad Kill but worth it

redmk3turbo

The King
Feb 7, 2009
Plainwell, MI
So i shouldnt even say this kill but i will cause its funny. So after putting gas in my car and fixing some fuel issues i start to pull out of the gas station and some fag and his gf are laughing at my car saying rice sucks and blah blah. So i pull out and he rides my ass for about 3 miles flashing his lights at me. We get to a straight away and he tries to pass me in a old Ford explorer with like duals on it so i through it down to 2nd pull 10lbs and left them in the dust, so i then start to slow down and he comes back up on me and before i make the last turn to my house on the corner it has a lot of sand so i dump the clutch and leave them in a pile of smoke and dust.

RockPaperSwoRD

I have aCustom User Title
Jul 26, 2008
SanAntonio
lol rice sucks but he drives a shitty FORD(Fucked Or Raped Daily)?

ford cars have endless problems.

btw your supra is clean, people like that are just tools who think any import car= rice

supraRAKK

Aug 1, 2009
Milwaukee,WI
yep had to drop some sucka in a grand am packed full of wanna be gangsters giving me thumbs down yet there exhaust was gone completly and sounded to me like a handgrenade went off under the hood haha

AcIdBuRn02ZTS

Mar 3, 2009
Indiana
HEY! not all fords suck... although im not a huge fan of most of them...

i had a simular experience with a guy in his s10 blazer and my focus when I was driving it all the time... he tried to fly around me and what not showing off for his passengers... then i downshifted and dusted his ass... he got mad and took a corner a little too fast and almost rolled it... some people just dont think.

sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do

-AcId-

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
He deserved it..Would have been better if he ran off the road and crashed in a ditch because of your boost smoke/dust... But good kill nonetheless!