Red Turbo MKIII

7MGTESUPRAMAN

Aug 8, 2005
Macon, GA
Here's a few pics of my 1989 Toyota Supra Turbo the day after Nopi Nationals.
p367987_1.jpg

p367987_2.jpg

p367987_3.jpg

p367987_4.jpg

p367987_5.jpg

redmkiii

Bluemkiii's Big brother
Mar 9, 2006
arizona
That's pretty clean car you got there but you should lower it. BTW what kind of exhaust is that?

7MGTESUPRAMAN

Aug 8, 2005
Macon, GA
I plan on lowering it just have not decided to keep TEMS or go with some coilovers. It's a OBX muffler with a straight pipe that I painted black from the cat .

Red Dragon

Keep That on the Down Low
Jan 5, 2006
Austin, TX
NICE car!! Super clean looking, and trust me I know how hard that is to do with the red paint. INterior looks great too, although you gotta splurge and call Jeff Watson and get you a new e-brake cover! :icon_razz

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
Damn very nice red MKIII, I find it hard to come across red MKIII's kept in great condition. looks great dude. Interior looks like it came out of factory yesterday :).

I like you changed my rims, i bought the 92twinturbo jza70 charcoal rims for cleaning purposes.. hehe.

I'm in the market of getting another lip, I reckon it totally makes the MKIII that extra bit better. Mine fromt he previous buyer looked a little too guttered, so I took it off, and becuase i've dropped my rear end 1.5inches it slightly lifts up the front, making it perfect to get a lower lip back.

7MGTESUPRAMAN

Aug 8, 2005
Macon, GA
Thanks for the compliments everyone.
RedDragon-I do need to replace the e-brake cover only part that's wrong with the interior.
ValgeKotkas-Saw blades are nice I just got tired of cleaning them wanted something a lil easier and I had the MKIV wheels laying around so I decide to put them on and I like the width they give. If I put a lip on it I would go with a Bomex style.

crrider80

Too soon Jr.
Jun 3, 2006
NYC
im not a smart man but i think you might wanna plug in your bov unless you blocked off the hole on the accordian pipe. btw, nice ass car man!
-Steve