one more newbie added

rsaeini

padawan
Oct 30, 2006
SoCal
how's it going everyone.
my name is Ray and i recently picked up a '89 Turbo.
i've mostly been reading tech articles and looking for parts in the For Sale section.

i'm in Southern California for those wondering.
hope i can contribute to this forum and it's members once i get my knowledge up to par.

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
What part of SoCal you in? I'm at Camp Pendleton myself. Are you coming to the Qualcomm meet on the 1st (check the Southwest Region for more information)? Is it a Targa or Hard-top? Color? 5-speed? Pics? Also, when SoCalSupras allows new memberships again (temporarily closed to new memberships until bugs get worked out for preventing spammers), I'll let you know so you can join the club.

rsaeini

padawan
Oct 30, 2006
SoCal
here is a pic the only picture i have of the car. in the background you can see my other car, Honda S2000.
i don't know how to actually post a pic here so for now links will have to do.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Last edited:

rsaeini

padawan
Oct 30, 2006
SoCal
honestabe said:
What part of SoCal you in? I'm at Camp Pendleton myself. Are you coming to the Qualcomm meet on the 1st (check the Southwest Region for more information)? Is it a Targa or Hard-top? Color? 5-speed? Pics? Also, when SoCalSupras allows new memberships again (temporarily closed to new memberships until bugs get worked out for preventing spammers), I'll let you know so you can join the club.

I'm in the SouthBay...Gardena to be exact.
i unfortunately cannot make it out on the 1st. i work in retail right now so it's real tough to get days off this time of year to be able to attend meets, especially outside of LA. but i will try in the coming months.

let's see if i can cover all of the inquiries...

1989 Turbo Targa
5-speed
Silver
w/ 7M-GTE (still stock but got a bunch of parts on order for it already)

I linked the only pic i have right now. :icon_bigg

Last edited: