Not a supra but I have a 2jz......

cungsterr

Jan 29, 2013
GA
First off I want to say hello to everyone on the forum!
This is my first post here!!!!

like i have stated on the title that I dont have a Supra but i do have an Is300 with a 2jzge :)

IM GOING NA-T.....ILL post all of my stuff here and hopefully i could learn some stuff in the making.

Lets start out with the is300 and some pictures!!

Untitledis300.jpg

is30000000000.jpg

is300000.jpg

is3000000.jpg

is300.jpg

Follow Me on Instagram @ _cungsterr !!!!!!:cool:

PENDING.....Turbo setup
-XSPower Single Turbo Kit
I know there are mix good/bad about this turbo, but i think its a good start!
Im going to give it a try. And if anyone is interest on trying it. I can get you to the right seller and you won't even think about it. @a Great price i promises ;)
(WWW.XS-POWER.COM)(ebay seller:relentless_performance) item# 271131445749 on ebay!!!! Better price then mark at ClubNA-t!!
Going to run it on 600cc Injector and stock head and gasket.
Shooting for 7psi for a safe daily until i get extra cash!!
Controlling it with EMU
walbro 255 fuel pump
Getting it fully tuned and running right.

INSTALLING STARTING TOMORW!!

Picture of the kit! some stuff are not there yet!

IMG_0120.jpg

Stay tune and thanks for reading!!!!

Haters please keep it to yourself!!

shimafan02

Sep 4, 2010
Kentucky
Nice car I love the is300s! Good luck with the build
Other members on here will know more then me but what kind of boost can be pushed safely on the stock hg? I've always seen people go with the gte hg and arps when going na-t

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
Car looks awesome :). IS300 was one of the cars I was really hoping to pick up after I had to get rid of the Supra but it was just a little too far out of my price range for a good one (used cars are stupid expensive around here compared to a lot of places). Good luck with the build and looking forward to seeing the end result.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Welcome to the forum, hopefully someone can move your thread to either the build section or the Other Cars section where it belongs. Have been contemplating picking one up across the state for $4000, but it has a hood with the scoop from a 4th gen Camaro SS, and looks downright silly.

Doubl3 D, both your friend and her car look good in black. ;)

DOUBL3 D

Banned
Aug 22, 2010
Chesterfield,MO
www.facebook.com
te72;1911518 said:
Welcome to the forum, hopefully someone can move your thread to either the build section or the Other Cars section where it belongs. Have been contemplating picking one up across the state for $4000, but it has a hood with the scoop from a 4th gen Camaro SS, and looks downright silly.

Doubl3 D, both your friend and her car look good in black. ;)

That's so distasteful haha. Yeah she does. She takes so much heat for it too idk how she manages it all, girl can't go anywhere without some car guy trying to come on to her.

She's going to put a GTE motor in this summer, she actually works on it herself too (for the most part). I won't thread jack though :)

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Yeah, the hood is hideous:

3F63I43le5G55Ec5K1d1e9abb47629ecb197c.jpg

And I guess that comes with the territory. I know for a fact that when my old lady gets a MkIV, it's gonna be the same story. :)

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
SupraMedical68;1911793 said:
I would be buy it, scrape the hood, and then slap the previous owner for putting it there in the first place.
Nowhere to store it at the moment, plus it has been for sale a while now. Any IS that cheap that isn't snagged up in a hurry... you probably don't want. From the description in the ad, I'm pretty sure a tire blew and tore a lot of shit in the wheel well up...