Not a kill,but I'll count it

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
I'll keep it short and sweet.Tonight I had the pleasure to play with a viper.Not just any ol viper this thing had some exotic custom paint job;red and black,with the matching sceme on the wing and hard top.After following at a safe distance ,but at very high speed I past him gave him the thumbs up and he past back.As soon as the road cleared he layed into it so did i.To my surprise the couple car lead stayed the same.we did this for a few miles,I'd see him go and id chase.My tires are bad so I didn't push it as hard as if I had good tires.I'm happy my car performed as well as it did,all the money I spent has finally payed off.Now I know I can hold my own:)

FullNelson

Sep 17, 2007
Coastal Georgia
Congrats on the race. Ive been seeing this one viper in my town and I dont even want to try. I would have to hang my head from being killed so bad that I would need chiropractic work after..

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
FullNelson;1314538 said:
Congrats on the race. Ive been seeing this one viper in my town and I dont even want to try. I would have to hang my head from being killed so bad that I would need chiropractic work after..

Thanks it was definetly good times.I thought i was gonna get destroyed but I didn't,he had to be stock.Sometimes win or lose ya just want to see the other car go,run that viper;)

91TURBOSUPRA

Apr 2, 2005
ct
hevent raced any vipers but have taken the new zo6 by 2-3 cars...... its also fun to take on a bike....

MKIII TURBO60-1

Dec 29, 2008
Ocala,Fl
sounds like an arc viper to me, did it look like this

dodge-viper-acr-11.jpg

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
Viper looks sick.

There's a douche around here with an all black one. His plate says badtwin, could be he's a twin, has a friend with a same looking viper, all kinds of things.

Drives like a moron hence the name. Not the last time I saw him, but before that, I saw the car when I went out to dinner and he was parked diagonal across two spaces. The lot was pretty full too.

I'm N/A though, no chance in teaching him a lesson....lol

OP: What is your setup?

What's the info on the arc viper, I'm going to google it now.