Need help with codes

Deathseeker31

Getaway Driver
Mar 30, 2005
SOCAL
hey everybody. it's my first post. well I am getting afew codes on my supra . it's an 86.5 n/a auto. I'm getting codes 11, 12, and 22. Now 22 is easy to fix i can do that. code 11 is a momnetary interuption in power supply to the ecu. I changed my min relay yesterday and i reset the comp and that code dissapeared. so i guess it's good now. code 12 is an rpm signal. meaning there was no "ne" or "g" signal to the ecu withing 2 secs of start up. i can't seem to figure this one out. the car decideds to crank over and start at times but other times it wont even crank up. i trequires a light tapping to the starter while I'm turning the key for it to crank and start. Also if i let the car get cold it struggles to turn on nd it turns off about twice. so how can i fix this. if it helps i did an engine swap about 6 months ago i have only put 800 miles in the engine. thanx for the help.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
check your starter connections and grounds...the connections in your starter might be going bad as well...

also for the code...i had this code awhile back and cant remember for the life of me how i fixed mine lol...

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
Idealsupra said:
check your starter connections and grounds...the connections in your starter might be going bad as well...

also for the code...i had this code awhile back and cant remember for the life of me how i fixed mine lol...

Havw you remembered yet? I have the same @#!% problem now. :(