Need Help Soon!

P

PrOjEcTsUpRa0405

:1zhelp: If there is anyone in the Tucson, AZ area that knows the 86.5 7M-GE's really well that could help me put in my new engine in my car, as well as fix a few little things, that would be cool as hell, would be willing to pay($$/Food/Beer). just let me know. I have to get a new rack and pinion and a few other little things first though. :1zhelp:

P

PrOjEcTsUpRa0405

ok, check this out, the fuel line broke when taking out the engine. anyone know how to fix this? any help would be cool. check my site for pic !MY PAGE!

Last edited by a moderator:

Supra Blues

Virgin Booster
Mar 30, 2005
Supramania
PrOjEcTsUpRa0405 said:
ok, check this out, the fuel line broke when taking out the engine. anyone know how to fix this? any help would be cool. check my site for pic !MY PAGE!

I'd find a way to SAFELY cut them so they have clean edges, then replace the gap with some fuel line hose.

Maybe with a small pipe cutter that scores slowly rather then like a hacksaw or sawsall. (May have to drain the gas tank)

SupraManDrew87

Picture Me Rollin
Apr 4, 2005
Tucson, AZ
I just found this thread. I'm in Tucson, and I know a little about Supras. I had my NA for 3 years, then swapped in a 7MGTE 5 months ago. Hit me up if you'd like some help.
Andrew

email: supramandrew87 @ gmail.com

P

PrOjEcTsUpRa0405

its nice to see some supra owners that arnt stuck up, most think that the non-turbo isnt worth a damn, and dont care out people with them. il let you guys know when its time, and if i need help, which i know i will. lol. mainly checkin everything before putting the engine in!