My 1990 3.0GT build

ANGELITO-RACING

Nov 18, 2016
Carolina
had an accident that almost destroyed it my mk3 supra was a little over a year ago and she leaves and I thought to do with my car came to me in the mind big project to repair it and make a change to the supra all this time i was left in the garage and i save everything possible to repair and i achieve it and I had big damage passiger side and rear bumper that i damages and everyone in family wanted me to sell but I did not won to sell the supra not and i stay with the supra all this time and now my dream this big project star now june 27, 2012 there is still have alot of work have to be done but here going pic every progress of this big bulid why is big beacuse there is Exterior to be done and build my 7mgte
Pic will been soon on here

here is the old tread from july 25 if you want see it
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?162852-my-90-supra-turbo-build

Last edited:

ANGELITO-RACING

Nov 18, 2016
Carolina
I know last time i say will be new update here are does new update I started collect some jdm parts and rare parts to and i know it has been few year with out any update here pic some does parts
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
here are my rep recaro seat
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
19 axis supermesh black 02 back in between 2014 and 2015 they sold now in 2016
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
and between does year change rear trim from turbo to a jdm version 3.0GT LIMITED
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
as you can see not really big update from 2014 and 2015

and from 2016 big change that will come later today the good and bad

Last edited:

ANGELITO-RACING

Nov 18, 2016
Carolina
here are 2016 big update some of pic
will start thing of on end of December almos new year want to change a lot of things on my supra so to start thing on first of January I was on hunt for some japan wheels like ssr wheels or work vs wheels any type japan made wheels and finally I found some local have some ssr wheels here some pic does wheels they are 3 piece wheel
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
and here are some of pic of wheels inside my home
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
2 week after got this wheels I was on hunt for 3 piece spoiler name regulus start hunt for this spoiler back 2014 without any luck was giving on tell one January looking yahoo japan for momo string wheel an tell just pop up out of no were show up tell story short when bid war for it and 15 to 30 each minute was get out bid stat 7pm I did not go sleep on 10 am that funy part this biding war every mail ring me getting outbid it finally happen and I won wing here some pic
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
here some pic with the new wheels in body shop
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
so week later after put new wheels at list I wan put every they have for the exterior on this car here list some of them tint my window jza70 taillight y abflug side skirt and 3.0 turbo here pic

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

ANGELITO-RACING

Nov 18, 2016
Carolina
will take 2013 of end to 2014 and see if some body help this bad new problem I was on street racing some hard core 40 to 100 something on the Middle 2014 good friend my ask to pull me his slow car to see how fast it was supra make story short when we stop parking out I see green cooling on top from bumper from that day for it I did side it to go alone some test car full boost 20 to 90 when stop on parking I here some when to check see agin green cooling come out of small tank from the tube a lot of it but stop street racing in middle 2014 an te this day I do not do street racing or even doing pull it happen when I am going full boost have change radior back in 2014 and my 2015 water pump a good friend my say maybe headgasket but do not see any white smoke or water from exhust on some time see some water is not all the time if want guy give little help and yes use car but not as much do only normal driving with it and other bad new see some Brown color in side my radiator and cap to I have Replace it with new one any help I will appreciate here pic new 2 speed fan and new water pump and aluminum 3 row radiator

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited: