MVP Track Time 2018 Track Event Schedule

2018 MVP Track Time Schedule

Fellow Track Junkies and Racers:

MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is excited to announce our 2018 track event schedule. Another fun year of exciting on-track action awaits. I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun.

As usual, we have exciting track events for 2018 and for additional fun, we’ve added a three-day event at Mid-Ohio. Visit our web site for schedule updates as 2018 progresses.

MVP’s goal remains the same since we began in 2006, offering you more actual track time at every track event for reasonable entry fees. Our three-run group format (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) offers you maximum driving time (generally 2+ hours of scheduled daily track time) instead of standing around the paddock.

Below is MVP’s initial 2018 schedule, subject to possible revisions as the year progresses.

February 23-25, 2018: Circuit of The Americas (Austin, TX) – COTA VI

April 14-15, 2018: National Corvette Museum (Bowling Green, KY) – 11th Annual ”Tax Freedom Track Weekend”

June 4, 2018: Autobahn Country Club (Joliet, IL) – ”First Monday in June”

July 14 - 15, 2018 : Road America (Elkhart Lake, WI) – 7th Annual “Escape The Heat”

August 6, 2018: Autobahn Country Club II (Joliet, IL) - “Monday at The Bahn”

August 31 - September 2, 2018 : Mid-Ohio (Lexington, OH) – 1st Annual “MVP OH HI OH”

October 13 - 14, 2018 : Road America (Elkhart Lake, WI) – 9th Annual “Cheese Heads On Track”

November 17 - 18, 2018: Road Atlanta (Braselton, GA) – 10th Annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot”

Registration for MVP Track Time events is available on line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) for our 2018 track events. Click on the link below to register.

On-Line Registration: http://www.mvptracktime.com/id92.html

Join us in 2018 for the on-track fun with MVP Track Time. All courteous, considerate, safe drivers are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you at the track in 2018. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
www.MVPTrackTime.com
Phone: (314) 249-3770
E-mail: Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Mark, very cool of ya to post up the schedule this far in advance. It would be a LONG way for someone like me, out here in the desert of northern nothingness, to visit any of these tracks. They're all so far away I honestly don't even have the slightest clue which would be closest haha.

Still cool of ya to post up way ahead of time, it makes it to where I COULD visit if I wanted to. :)

plaaya69

87T Supra
Nov 18, 2006
Lake County, IL
Awesome, I should be able to make it June 4th or August 6th. That raceway is a amazing experience. I drove a 2015 Nismo Nissan GTR for 3 laps on that track but to be honest I would prefer driving the Supra instead :)

Anyone else plan on heading out to any of the dates?

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
There are only a couple tracks within a reasonable distance of me, one is a three hour one way drive to get to, and the other is about 6 hours, one way. Man I live in BFE...

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
sooooooooooooo farrrrrrrr awaaayyyyyyyyyyyy . sad face
Nick, you PACNW guys have it WAY better than I do... but yes, you are a long ways from any of these tracks. At least California isn't TOO far, and has a few good ones?

Which one are you looking at?! I show the closest as COTA and that's still 15 hours for me. :(
None on this list. UMC, formerly known as Miller Motorsports Park, is down in Tooele, UT, which is about 3 hours west of me, and Boostmonger lives down there as well.

High Plains Raceway is somewhere east of Denver. I haven't been there yet, but Skip Vassoler has a lot of seat time there and thinks my car a very good fit. Will have to see if I can get a track day with him this year out there.

Any other track is... sheesh. At least a day of driving, one way.

Nick, you PACNW guys have it WAY better than I do... but yes, you are a long ways from any of these tracks. At least California isn't TOO far, and has a few good ones? .

There is a few smaller tracks in Washington, acouple in Oregon and a some in central/ southern Cali, but not a whole lot going on at the tracks for what I'm interested. The track close to me that does put on quite a few things is pretty cool, I have yet to drive it either. Just wish there were more selection for racing, I'd love to do some Hill Climb and TA but theres currently no events for this in WA that I know of.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
I hear ya man. I mean, it could be worse for me, sure. I could live somewhere like North Dakota or Montana. Still, the lack of tracks in the western US is sorely lacking. I've love to set up a One Lap of America west, but logistically, I don't even know if there are enough tracks to do it?

As for the hill climb idea... PPIHC. Put it on your bucket list.