Moving to VA.

forcefedsupra

aka, Turd Furguson
Jul 19, 2005
Jacksonville, FL
I am moving to Norfolk in March. My Supra won't be with me but I would still like to hang out with some Supra guys. Let me know when and where you guys meet.

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
not sure about meets, but a lot down NC
i live in Va Beach name is oliver, so does 89jdm7m (dallas), and Ts_mkiii (JR), yaitsme, some other ppl there are quite a few...

just wondering if u know ne thing about electronincs on the car as my car is not running cuz i have a short fuse sumwhere or som wire is bad.
no power getting to main relay or alternator, i made a thread on it check it out if u can.

ne ways whats the reason for moving??

yaitsme

Beach Bum
Mar 2, 2006
Cheatham County, TN
Whaddya mean - just because they tax everything ... twice, or because they're so anal about tint, exhaust, and radar detectors ... or because a two hour commute is standard if you want to survive on one income ... I just don't know what you mean hsc.

Now get over to TSCVA & put down a vote on the dragon date! :biglaugh:

forcefedsupra

aka, Turd Furguson
Jul 19, 2005
Jacksonville, FL
I am in the Navy. I will be stationed there for 20 months. I work on electronics on aircraft. Right now, I work on FA-18 Hornets. When I get there, I will be working on CH-53 helicopters. I might be able to help with electronics problems but it is easier in person and I won't be there until April.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
themadhatter said:
Va is a decent state theres just nothing to do what so ever lol

:bigthumb: im of the same mindset, but i do enjoy the mountains and lack of a huge city nearby.

ret

Geekin out
Nov 20, 2006
Lynchburg
www.cardomain.com
Clip said:
:bigthumb: im of the same mindset, but i do enjoy the mountains and lack of a huge city nearby.
Mountains ftw. Living around a ton of self-glorifying assholes that have no respect for anyone else ftl.

That's my situation at least.

yaitsme

Beach Bum
Mar 2, 2006
Cheatham County, TN
ret said:
Living around a ton of self-glorifying assholes that have no respect for anyone else ftl.

In Lynchburg ... ?

Hell, I thought we had a monopoly on that shi* up here on the fringes on NOVA.

It's not too bad here - but I still miss TN ... I wouldn't get any sailing done there, though!

ret

Geekin out
Nov 20, 2006
Lynchburg
www.cardomain.com
It doesn't take much for people to get riled up around here, considering the "tough guys" drive cars like riced up Mitsu Mirages, Cavaliers, Neons, and of course the occasional Civic. I was riding with my friend in his GS-R once and a turbo jetta started fucking with us. Then last night I was riding with another friend in his ITR and a second or third gen prelude with the delivery hood ornament cut us off and I guess started teasing us? It gets pretty annoying. Hell, within the first 5 minutes I had been in my Supra a Mustang and Eclipse both started messing with me.

L

lanky189

ret what does your supra look like?

have you seen me around town?

also..I wouldn't consider L'burg BFE...there are worse places in VA to live. and if you can't find anything to do in a state that has the Blue Ridge Mountians..the Chesapeake Bay...and everything in between...you need to reassess what it is you are looking to do. I'm never bored...I go for rides on my favorite twisties..or the wife and I head to NC for shopping or East just for a change of scenery.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
oh really? ret comes down during the weekends and we film homemade sequels to "deliverance". in the evenings we sit around the fire and tend to our moonshi...er, never mind.