Moving to Ohio

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
Hey guys

I just got a job in ohio so me and the boyfriend will be moving to the Columbus area in the next month or so. I graduate with my engineering degree Saturday.. start date is June

Just wanted to see how the Supra scene is around there? We are bringing both our dailys (del sol & 350z) with the two supras.

I have a black 92.. he has a black 87. Both have empty engine bays currently.. picking up the 1j's on Tuesday.. we have everything else for the swaps so its going to be a drop the motors in and wire them up asap.

Ill try to find time to read through the 70 pages in the Ohio thread unless you guys tell me there isnt anything important in it.

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
fantastic job offer though.. couldnt pass it up

I saw a lot of people in the ohio thread but most seemed to be from more southern ohio.. no one around columbus? of course i'm relying on typing the areas from the thread into google.. i've been to ohio for about 24 hours.. flew in for the interview and flew back home lol

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
There are a bunch of good supra guys in ohio, I think there are some atleast around the Cbus area. Then you have us canton/ akron guys that arent to far, but welcome to shitty weather country haha.

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
I moved here to Ohio from Sumter, and it's quite the different place. Be prepared for shitty weather and rust!

The Supra scene is pretty good in my area, not sure about Colombus but I'm sure it's the same. If you ever get your cars running, drop by.