MK3 vs Volvo 850

enjoi.this

Formerly ChrisC
Aug 18, 2008
Kelowna, BC
Im coming home from an event being held at a local speedway, just cruising on the freeway in my 87 turbo. Come to a set of lights and I stop for the red. Pull up next to this volvo 850 with a turbo badge on the back. light turns and I give her about half throttle up to about 75mph and just cruise, not thinking much of this volvo since he was hanging back pretty far.

About 2 miles down the freeway I look in my side mirror to see him pulling up next to me. I give him a courtesy wait, he drops a gear and floors it. So then I take it from 5th to 4th at about 4000 rpm and giver some shit. Caught him within seconds and gave him a humiliting blowby as hes hauling through gears. After im about 15 cars ahead I slow down to 60 and wait for him again.

yeah well... he stayed wayyy back this time for the next 3 miles before i turned off the freeway. He got a suprise trying to take on a supra! and I got a good laugh out of it on how easily he was destroyed :biglaugh:

enjoi.this

Formerly ChrisC
Aug 18, 2008
Kelowna, BC
Glad someone else got a laugh out of this too. Just 3" turbo back exhaust, fipk, fully ported head, stock ct at 10-11 psi. Just about finished a SR motor swap into a s14, then i can get back to installing the rest of the mods on the supra :)