Me vs wrx & turbo eclipse

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
So i was out at the local spot decided it drive around and had a turbo eclipse followin me. So we catch up to a light, once the light turned green, i slowly get off the line, had no intention of racing him. But he hit it and so did i, top out 1st gear at 5k, go for second, look over and i'm already leavin him. Throw it in third boosted till 3k and shut down. There really wasn't a point:icon_bigg

WRX
I see a white wrx and was just talkin to my friend about how my car just doesn't pull like it use to when i first got it:1zhelp:(lol). Well we get to a light, I'm sittin there thinkin, there is no way i'm gonna beat a wrx @ 5.5psi.

Well light turns green we stay beside one another for a minute, he wants for me to punch it. So i put it into second gear and while till i'm around 2500, I hit it, he hits it. Mostly even all of 2nd, I slide it into third, still even but slowly moving away from him.

My friend starts talkin about how it pulls nice and everything and we come to another light. Wrx right beside me again, I'm sittin there thinkin WTF, this time he's gonna launch and take a lose. Well light turns green "no launch" roll into 1st, smash it, even, second, he starts to pass me a little bit and get away a little bit. By the time i hit third and get mid way through, I'm walkin by him.

Sorry for the long post but i'm kinda suprized because i lost to an integra @ 5.5psi and took an wrx & turbo eclipse

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
USPturbo89;1371875 said:
nice kills anyhow bro... i cant wait till i can shut some of the peeps up around here.... lol keep it up and fix ur boost prob!!

lol I was plannin on fixin it today but i have no where to work on it at:cry:

But i was suprized because it was an 04 wrx and i kno there turbo and usually have around 200-230hp

And yea that got glass transmission's when it comes to launchin but i figured he'd do it for the hell of it and wasn't well informed about the car just yet. but that's just my thought.

smokemkevo

May 28, 2009
Nice Kills, Cant Wait To Get My Motor Swap Done! Their Is A WRX Here Thats Calling My Name... It Should Be A Great Race!

Ozz89supra

Ozzy
Feb 22, 2009
Phoenix
WRX are not that fast stock so It takes some $$$$ to make one go fast. I know because my best friend has a WRX and when he bought it (stock) it was barely faster than my sentra LOL....now he is slightly slower than the Supra but he has a lot of money into it..... Nice Kills!!!!

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
I raced the integra from a 10 roll give or take a couple mph. But now i'm at 10psi and fixed the vac leaks, but this damn eclipse i race every once in a while is quick. he punk ass has a intake, full exhaust, downpipe, FMIC w/ a 20g @ 15psi

Its startin to piss me off because everytime we race he starts gettin away just a little bit *maybe a half a car or more* But the other time i raced him he was at 10psi and creeped to 20psi and i beat his ass lol

I'm goin back for a rematch with the integra tho.

Carter, J.
10psi in 1 and 2nd but 3rd creeps to 12psi and dapers back to 7-10psi at 4500-5200rpms

7mgtorC

Formerly SupraMann
Mar 5, 2008
California
carter;1387861 said:
I raced the integra from a 10 roll give or take a couple mph. But now i'm at 10psi and fixed the vac leaks, but this damn eclipse i race every once in a while is quick. he punk ass has a intake, full exhaust, downpipe, FMIC w/ a 20g @ 15psi

Its startin to piss me off because everytime we race he starts gettin away just a little bit *maybe a half a car or more* But the other time i raced him he was at 10psi and creeped to 20psi and i beat his ass lol

I'm goin back for a rematch with the integra tho.

Carter, J.
10psi in 1 and 2nd but 3rd creeps to 12psi and dapers back to 7-10psi at 4500-5200rpms

Was a Gsr or something? .. still i see no reason why an integra is taking..

7mgtorC

Formerly SupraMann
Mar 5, 2008
California
carter;1395248 said:
its an awd and i'm sure the integra doesn't want a piece now lol

I hope not. lol sorry bro i tried uploading pictures but its not letting me! I will try later... But my car is pretty low wheels tuck in under my fenders. Looks pretty good. Just gets annoying sometimes. lol