me vs sr20

3.0 GT

2JZ Holset Mafia
Nov 30, 2008
Franklin, Tn
i was in my neighborhood when a guy drove by in a 240sx convertible 5 speed. and i heard his bov lol. so i went and met him and talked to him about his car and he said he had the engine swapped in with full exhaust, godspeed intercooler and really nice piping. he saw my supra and i told him it was stock fresh rebuilt with boost at 10psi also 5 speed. he asked to race so we did it from an 30 roll on a 2 lane highway. as soon as the third honk he was in my reir view mirror. and i pulled strong up to 90ish and let off and we did it again and same thing. then we raced from a stoplight. i got a good launch while he sat and squeeled his tires. i killed him in that race too. we got off the road and talked for a while and the dude was cool about his loss but i told his car looked nice. thats one more under my belt lol.

7mgte1988

7M-Runner
Sep 22, 2008
Orlando
LOL the SR is funny...Weight can only take u so far he must have didnt have posi traction or some crappy tires it should have been a good race from a dig.. unless u had some work on there??

3.0 GT

2JZ Holset Mafia
Nov 30, 2008
Franklin, Tn
7mgte1988;1404687 said:
LOL the SR is funny...Weight can only take u so far he must have didnt have posi traction or some crappy tires it should have been a good race from a dig.. unless u had some work on there??

im just stock with mbc at 10psi