Louisville KY Meet Sat Oct. 14

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
If you guys are within a 4hr drive of Louisville You wouldn't want to miss This.

Details:

9AM- Meet up at McDonald's 2800 Outer loop Rd. Its off I65 at Outer loop & minors ln.

From I65 South Take the outerloop exit. At the light go straight across outerloop onto Minors ln & Mc D's is on the left.

From I65 North Take Outer Loop Exit & turn left onto Outer Loop rd. STAY in the Right Lane & turn onto Minors lane. It will loop to the left & you will come to a light. Go through the light back across Outer loop & you will see McD's on the left. You can not LEGALY turn Left onto Minors LN from Outer Loop so DON'T miss The right turn to Minors ln.

At McDonalds we will hang out grab some drinks & breakfast and wait for everyone to show up. Get with Dave at that time to plan any tuning you want him to help ya with. We will also organize the order of the Dyno runs during this time as well.

10:45am - We will Caravan to the Dyno. You will need to pay for the Dyno runs before you car is hooked up. Cash only, sorry but they are not set up for credit card or checks. You will pay Steve (Owner/Operator) of the dyno Shop or Dave.

Race Gas isn't available as of now so Tune conservatively.

3:00PM Should have the Dyno runs wrapped up. We will Caravan out for our Group lunch at Royal Garden at 5316 Bardstown Rd. They have Chinese,Japanese,Mongolian, & American dishes. They have a full Buffet or you can order off the menu. I chose this place because it is close to the Dyno, Has large amounts of parking, Can take large groups like us w/o need of reservations, its well under $10 inc. drinks per person.

After Lunch we will head out for the FUN RUN. Details will be posted shortly.

Bowling Green Event at Beech Bend is Canceled due to them closing at 5pm

Click For Satellite Image map:
http://local.live.com/default.aspx?w...wa=wsignin1.0#

The meet will be in Louisville Oct 14th. If you are within a 4-5 hr drive from Louisville this is a meet you wouldn't want to miss. The 1st dyno run will start at 11am~. We should be at the dyno about 3-4 hours. After the Dyno we will caravan out for our Group lunch. We will be there for about 2hrs then head out for the Fun Run.

These folks confirmed to attend. If you are on the list & can't make it please PM me. If you plan on attending & are not on the list Please PM me & let me know if you want to dyno.

1. steve n
2. dbsupra
3. supraman502***
4. jetfixr
5. fuzz420***
6. supra7m
7. sturbo87
8. Shytheed Dumas***
9. mdcmotorsports***
10. jspec7m88
11. mkiisupraman18***
12. rumptis (?)
13. 87candybluet
14. trydrew
15. suprahero***
16. mkiii vixen***
17. zurud
18. drlftr
19. miatai69691
20. Lanky189
21. st2b
22. SupraMK3man
23 Supramk3manSR
24. Boost Lee***
25. Bahamut
26. Armyastro
27. starscream5000
28. Yasir
29. LilRedSupra
30. RobS94TT
31. 93blkonblk
32. LexSC4
33. DJ SC300
34. JDMR2
35. 97sc300
36. Evill Supra

*** plans to dyno
@@ plans on drag racing

just fyi,

Dyno pricing:
is $50 for 3 runs using wide band A/F

tuning is free if you keep Dave powered by mountain dew
if you would like additional runs, that can be arraged as well.